- 15 guest reviews
"Expensive hotel for what you received stayed in better cheaper hotels but their is nothing around no banks so had to pay on my card also no..."
"accommodation is behind the pub so no noise. The young lady that welcomed me was very helpful and showed me to my room when I was ready. mos..."
"Nice Pub Top FOOD.... Room was comfy, Shower was Weak... that was only down side. Staff were very good, and welcoming ........"
"We enjoyed our visit. The place had a friendly atmosphere. The breakfast was superb...."
"couldn't have wished for a better reception staff and locals very friendly lost my wallet but it was handed in at bar..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Marquis of Granby Bed and Breakfast. We are a family run country inn nestled in the heart of rural Lincolnshire, located in the picturesque village of Wellingore. Wellingore and its neighbouring village of Navenby sit on the Lincolnshire limestone ridge, which overlooks the Trent Valley Basin.
From areas of Wellingore you can see as far as Newark to the west,and the cathedral at Lincoln to the north. We are located on the corner of the central village green, in the middle of the main village of Wellingore itself. We are a traditional country inn serving traditional ales, continental lagers as well as fine wines and spirits. The more adventurous visitors explore the historic county of Lincolnshire whilst on their travels with us ,including its country walks like viking way and cliff edge. or more relaxing its cathedrals and church's, air force bases and visitor centres, the Lincolnshire Wolds or its quaint market towns and costal resorts. Newly refurbished rooms since April 2011.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Restaurant , Bar
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel in nothing like the description 1.
On arrival the landlord didn't know we had booked (oh I better find you a room) was his answer
2. The room was damp and after two cans of deodorant spray still smelt damp
3. The bed itself was stained
4. The bathroom was filthy and covered in mould
5. We tryed to find alternative accommodation but it was too late. While doing this we found our room advertised £20 cheaper
6. We had to sleep in our clothes as the bed was not clean. I do not think you want people thinking this is the standard of rooms your company endorse.
I have pictures of all above if you would like to contact me I will forward them to you
It was adequate
It was adequate