- 2 guest reviews
"Ideal location, just perfect for the town centre and access to National Park areas. Very friendly welcome from a Blackburn lady, room spotle..."
"I made this booking ages ago, When I arrived lodge was fantastic. But they had me down as lone traveller, As I had booked for 2, The lodge g..."
About the hotel
“Killarney’s Famous Activities, Amenities & Ring of Kerry Tours – From Our Doorstep” Welcome to our Family Run accommodation with warm welcoming hospitality and Family Friendly atmosphere, ideally located in the hub of Killarney, beside the National Park Gates. Just a minutes walk to the town centre, we offer free private parking and so are an ideal location for experiencing the charm and atmosphere of Killarney. Our rooms include newly refurbished ground floor and family bedrooms with fresh spacious surroundings and stylish finishing touches.
Delicious Traditional Home Cooked Breakfasts set you up for the days activities and adventures ahead and our cosy TV Lounge has an outdoor Terrace & Gardens for you to relax in every evening. We are also delighted to assist you with arranging the many activities and tours that are on our doorstep such as: Jaunting Car trips to Muckross House or Ross Castle; Bicycle Rental & Maps; Guided Walks; Tours to the Ring of Kerry or Dingle Peninsula & Slea Head; Golf; Horse riding; Angling; a quiet evening in one of the local traditional pubs or a romantic meal for two! Whatever your preference, we are very happy to help.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal location, just perfect for the town centre and access to National Park areas.
Very friendly welcome from a Blackburn lady, room spotless and breakfast was super. Would indeed book the Castle Lodge again.
My Irish touring trip
I made this booking ages ago, When I arrived lodge was fantastic.
But they had me down as lone traveller, As I had booked for 2, The lodge gave me a double room no hesitation there and then, But the room we received, had just been finished totally refurbished 3 days earlier, and the smell of fresh paint lingered on. Which spoilt the stay a little bit. Otherewise great place I would stay again, But not in a fresh painted room.