- 20 guest reviews
"It was okay for the price. The bed was not that comfortable and could feel the springs in the mattress. It was very dated in terms of decor..."
"The rooms themselves were pretty nice, well designed and clean. The customer service was fine. The breakfast was pretty rubbish and they cou..."
"Stayed here many times and prefect for our needs. There is a radiator which I like so can dry damp clothes on and can actually open the wind..."
"This hotel in generally always comes up as the cheapest when you do hotel search of the local area. I have stayed here many times as windsur..."
About the hotel
Our modern hotel was built in 1980 to a Roman theme, and is located on the outskirts of Cannock. Situated on the A5, under five minutes from M6 junctions 11 and 12, and also the M6 Toll road it offers easy access to the motorway network of the West Midlands and is well placed for Staffordshire, Derbyshire and the potteries. Our 55 bedroom hotel has a comfortable Bistro and Bar area offering homemade dishes from bar snacks and light bites to a 3 course meal.
With the hotel having a recent face lift the home from home feel creates a relaxed ambience ideal for business and leisure guests alike. We offer free Wifi in all bedrooms and public area's. Whatever your reason for staying with us, our experienced team will ensure your nights stay, meeting, wedding or dinner will be professionally dealt with from start to finish. We look forward to welcoming you to The Roman Way Hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The bath tub had holes in, lamp shades broken hangging off, no hot water room smelt vile, the room was cold all the time, bath trims hanging off.
Had no sleep at all, could hear people talking slamming doors. Even hear people going to the toilet and could also hear people having sex in other rooms. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone at all.
OK if no alternative available
In need of updating, paintwork in corridor to rooms was badly chipped, didn't give a good impression before we reached our room.
First room had broken door stop, coat hooks, toilet flush handle, some light bulbs needed replaced, carpet was stained, however we were given another room for our second night which was much better. We booked the week before travelling on what was a very busy weekend and were glad to get accommodation close to the venue however would think twice before booking this hotel again. Staff were helpful and friendly.