- 17 guest reviews
"We travelled from Essex to a family wedding and had a thoroughly enjoyable stay, where we were able to meet family id never met before. We a..."
"It was okay for the price. The bed was not that comfortable and could feel the springs in the mattress. It was very dated in terms of decor..."
"The rooms themselves were pretty nice, well designed and clean. The customer service was fine. The breakfast was pretty rubbish and they cou..."
"Stayed here many times and prefect for our needs. There is a radiator which I like so can dry damp clothes on and can actually open the wind..."
About the hotel
Our modern hotel was built in 1980 to a Roman theme, and is located on the outskirts of Cannock. Situated on the A5, under five minutes from M6 junctions 11 and 12, and also the M6 Toll road it offers easy access to the motorway network of the West Midlands and is well placed for Staffordshire, Derbyshire and the potteries. Our 55 bedroom hotel has a comfortable Bistro and Bar area offering homemade dishes from bar snacks and light bites to a 3 course meal.
With the hotel having a recent face lift the home from home feel creates a relaxed ambience ideal for business and leisure guests alike. We offer free Wifi in all bedrooms and public area's. Whatever your reason for staying with us, our experienced team will ensure your nights stay, meeting, wedding or dinner will be professionally dealt with from start to finish. We look forward to welcoming you to The Roman Way Hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel itself needs some tlc, but this didn't impact on our stay.
We travelled from Essex to a family wedding and had a thoroughly enjoyable stay, where we were able to meet family id never met before.
We are planning another trip and we would strongly think of booking again as it is central to lots of places where we could visit and where my family are based. The staff were very friendly, approachable and nothing was too much trouble, we would certainly stay again.
Hadn't been updated since the 90's
Pretty much the shoddiest room in ever stayed in.
Upon arrival the room smelt musty. Had a shower and two of the tiles fell off the wall onto my foot. The cupboard door was pretty much hanging off its hinges. Generally terrible.