This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This slice of Kiwi paradise is located 5 minutes from Opononi, nestled amid native forest, birdlife and stunning waterfalls. Kiwi feed around the Lodge at night and glowworms sparkle in the adjacent stream. The Lodge provides a serene base for exploring this captivating region, from the North Cape, Bay of Islands to the Kauri Coast.
Guests are provided with compendium of detailed itineraries from which to choose. A stay of more than one night is recommended! You will enjoy complete privacy and tranquility. Your hosts live out of sight, about 200m away and ready to cater exclusively to your needs. This beautifully furnished two bedroom/two bath home includes a full kitchen and laundry. There are games, puzzles, cards, cable TV, a fireplace and library. Guests are welcome to fresh vegetables from the huge year-round garden. The Lodge is on the Waiotemarama Gorge Road Scenic Loop Drive. Local activities include bicycle hire, horsetrekking, sandboarding, fishing, art trails, Waipoua Kauri Forest, Maori culture experiences and hiking. Our website contains local events, videos, itineraries and guestbook comments. Guests also receive a COMPLIMENTARY Family Pass to The Maze at Labyrinth Woodworks and Puzzle Museum, just 3 km from the Lodge and adjacent to the Waiotemarama Falls and Kauri Bush Track.
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:18 hours
- Until 10:11 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet