- 23 guest reviews
"Great stay and unexpected freebies in the mini-bar!..."
"Upon arrival we were greeted and made most welcome and nothing was too much trouble even pressing the button in the lift! Upon entering our..."
"Great welcome from the reception staff who very friendly and checked us in even though we were very early. The room was fantastic with a rea..."
"I booked this via Laterooms in order that we could have a night out in the City (not too expensively) and not have to worry about getting ba..."
"Great location near Aldgate tube, very friendly staff. Room very smart and clean with nice extras ie free minibar and Aveda toiletries...."
About the hotel
Discover your own corner of London's Square Mile at the unique Hotel Indigo London-Tower Hill. Droplets of light glimmer above the Front Desk in our intimate red-granite Lobby, where a warm welcome awaits. We'll take your bags to your individually styled room or Suite if you want to head to the bar for cocktails or take a stroll around our historic neighbourhood, which is lovingly mirrored inside Hotel Indigo London-Tower Hill .
Hotel Indigo London-Tower Hill is in the Square Mile, London's historic and financial heart. We're 6 miles from London City Airport, 25 miles from Gatwick Airport and 20 miles from London Heathrow Airport . A 5-minute stroll takes you the Tower of London and 10 minutes to Liverpool Street rail station, while Aldgate Tube station is 2 minutes' walk. You can sail passed rush hour to Canary Wharf along the River Thames on the Thames Clipper. Work out with complimentary guest membership at LA Fitness or get online with complimentary wireless Internet . Just ask if you want a laptop to check emails while enjoying authentic British dishes in Square Mile Kitchen & Lounge . St Paul's Cathedral and City Hall are a short walk from your City of London hotel and we know where to socialise in the Square Mile. Ask our Team Members at Hotel Indigo London-Tower Hill for local advice that will show you a fresh side of London, even if you were born within sight of Big Ben.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay and unexpected freebies in the mini-bar!
Wow what a gem
Upon arrival we were greeted and made most welcome and nothing was too much trouble even pressing the button in the lift.
Upon entering our room we were stunned by the size of the room and bathroom and how clean and tidy everything was couldn't fault anything. Even down to the complimentary mini bar. Would definatley stay again for sure.