- 4 guest reviews
"Very nice , staff friendly , very Cosy ...."
"Hotel is clean and tidy and owner very pleasant...."
"great value for money ,host is charming and helpful.room (single) quite good .for me the hotel is in a convenient location.good breakfast..."
About the hotel
Boston lodge is situated just off the A17 on the A1121 Boston road. We are only 7 miles from Boston and ideally placed for touring the fens. Fishing, golf, cycling, walking, bird watching, it's all available locally.
We are within easy driving distance to Linclon, Sleafor, Spalding, Skegness, Kings Lynn and so many other places far too numerous to mention. Boston lodge was once an old farm house and much smaller than today,it was built circa 1900 and different owners have extended the property over the last 30 years or so. We are told that it has been used as a bar and restaurant and also as an entertainment venue which apparently was very busy at one time before being changed to a bed and breakfast establishment. The present owners Patrick and Hazel bought the lodge in August 2008. We are seeing repeat guests which is very nice even from France,Belgium and the USA. Lincolnshire is known as bomber county because of the number of air-bases,air-fields and strips that abound throught the county. Guy Gibson was stationed nearby during the 2nd world war and used to frequent the Bluebell inn at Tattershall thorpe built in 1257, here you will find lots of old airforce photos and autographs of the old pilots some written on the ceiling.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bills coningsby trip
Very nice , staff friendly , very Cosy .