This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
KENZI CLUB AGDAL MEDINA, 4 star all inclusive in the new tourist area of Marrakech. 6 km from Jamaa El fna square and 7 km from the Marrakech airport. We offer free shuttle bus to downtown, free Hammam and free wifi access.
Nestling in the shade of the silver olive tree groves, overlooking the breath taking Atlas Mountains, the KENZI CLUB AGDAL MEDINA is encrusted like a precious jewel in a ten hectors’ setting, to combine a full range of leisure activities with the best in contemporary design, with the prestigious KENZI CLUB AGDAL MEDINA The brand new Club offers upscale ultra-modernity with the thrill of discovery, to share with family or friends, in an overall concept of “fully inclusive of everything”, even happiness and serendipity ! Just staying at the KENZI CLUB AGDAL MEDINA is, in itself, a discovery, eureka epiphany moment, Its plethora of attractions, ranging from sparkling lagoon with water slides, large, heated swimming pool, not to forget the sumptuous O SPA by KENZI, who tended his garden with love and free range countryside values, well worth a visit, all at your disposal to make your stay an unforgettable.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Kenzi Club Agdal Medina in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet