This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This hotel overlooks the Abu Tig Marina and is build in the traditional Eyptian style of El Gouna. With a relaxed upmarket atmosphere it offers easy access to the best shopping- dining and nightlife opportunities in El Gouna. The Ali Pasha Hotel is conveniently located by the coast and has 2 private pool for cooling off in the afternoons.
For your immediate convenience; Ali Pasha has a Tandoor Indian Restaurant serving breakfast and a la carte dinner. The marina itself has a pleasant setting with a variety of culinary restaurants by the harbour. Free access to the marina Moods Beach Club. El Gouna is known for its outdoor activities and water sports. With unique coral reefs diverse marine life and clear waters it is especially popular for scuba diving. The night life is also good with a variety of choices. El Gouna is about 25 km from Hurghada and is easily accessible from the international airport. It is set along kilometres of beachfront with seawater lagoons islets and unique architecture.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Massage, Tennis Courts
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Doctor on call, Porter
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 28/06/2014 to 31/12/2022 - Christmas Dinner on 24.12: Euro 60.00 per person-Optional. Compulsory New Year Gala Dinner on 31.12: Euro 80.00 per person. Children from 3 to 12 y 50% discount. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet