- 1 guest reviews
"From start to finish we enjoyed the food, rooms, the staff were very helpful and friendly, making sure all was well with our stay, it 's loc..."
About the hotel
Located on the shores of the Fermanagh Lakes, set amongst landscaped grounds and woodland this secluded hideaway boasts magnificent views of Upper Lough Erne, its islands and our Private Marina. Enter this tranquil world free from the norm of daily life and rest where old world allure meets modern day comforts at Lough Erne's original hotel. Our commitment is to give you the highest level of comfort and service you expect from a 4 Star Country Guesthouse.
Come stay with us and enjoy quaint, yet luxurious accommodation. Sample good, seasonal fayre in our Porter House Restaurant. Take a trip on one of our dayboats and hop around the islands. Or, relax by an open fire and sip on an Irish Coffee or Hot Chocolate. Let us create a warm welcome for you and come and enjoy a stay at Knockninny House in one of our Beautiful Rooms. Spacious Ensuite Bathrooms with Power Showers and Baths as well as Flat Screen Televisions in our rooms come as standard. Unwind with Digital TV, and a welcome tray of Tea and Coffee. Complimentary Wi-Fi Broadband is available in selected areas around the house.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend stay at knockninny
From start to finish we enjoyed the food, rooms, the staff were very helpful and friendly, making sure all was well with our stay, it 's location meant we could visit Co Cavan and Co Monaghan and we finished our visit with a trip to Florenceourt which is the only natiional trust property we haven't visited in Northern Ireland but was well worth the trip, 5***** all round.