- Very Good
- 277 guest reviews
"Clean, spacious and all usual amenities included..."
"Comfortable and clean. Good breakfast options and good value for money overall. Well located for the centre of town. On learning that my fri..."
"We loved it there relax people really nice and polite definelty going again bit hard to find at First for everyone else stay on Michelson ro..."
"Great value for money, room was pretty good! Odd little things like a crack in the outside of the bath taped up, but all in all a very good..."
"Would stay again..."
About the hotel
The seaport of Barrow-in-Furness is found at the tip of the Furness peninsula, bordered by Morecambe Bay, the Duddon Estuary and the Irish Sea. It offers the ideal base to explore the Lake District and is close to Furness Abbey, Piel Island and many other attractions including South Lakes Safari Zoo (to which Hotel Majestic residents enjoy discounted admission). The Hotel Majestic is situated in the heart of Barrow, close to the impressive Victorian Town Hall.
Built in the 19th century, this elegant Victorian listed building is one of Barrow-in-Furness' oldest and most famous hotels. Only 2 minutes walk from the shopping centre and local amenities, the hotel offers a high standard of accommodation with free limited on-site parking. The Hotel Majestic consists of 41 en-suite bedrooms, all featuring designer bathrooms, flat screen televisions with an abundance of channels, tea and coffee making facilities and WI-FI internet access. Please note at present there is no elevator service. The highly revered Francesca's Restaurant is situated on the ground floor and is open every day from noon until late with an enticing menu of old and new Italian recipes, popular house specialties, irresistible desserts and a large selection of European wines and foreign beers.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
Clean, spacious and all usual amenities included
Comfortable and clean.
Good breakfast options and good value for money overall. Well located for the centre of town. On learning that my friend couldn't make it last minute the reception staff offered to change my booking from a twin to a cheaper single room without me prompting. A nice gesture on arrival.