- Very Good
- 200 guest reviews
"I was a very late arrival due to late trains but the night Porter couldn't do enough for me, great customer service and all done with a smil..."
"It's the second time we have stayed at the majestic and its never a disappointment the rooms are clean beds are so comfy the service is exce..."
"Very good weekend at the hotel. Staff were very pleasant and helpful, the food choice was great,and their room was very good. We will return..."
"This hotel is great nice room with a small bathroom but has a bath the breakfast is second to none the only complaint I have and is the same..."
"Had 2 night stay Sat/Sun and couldnt fault the hotel.Parking on site,town centre,lovely big room and modern flat screen TV.Breakfast was del..."
About the hotel
The seaport of Barrow-in-Furness is found at the tip of the Furness peninsula, bordered by Morecambe Bay, the Duddon Estuary and the Irish Sea. It offers the ideal base to explore the Lake District and is close to Furness Abbey, Piel Island and many other attractions including South Lakes Safari Zoo (to which Hotel Majestic residents enjoy discounted admission). The Hotel Majestic is situated in the heart of Barrow, close to the impressive Victorian Town Hall.
Built in the 19th century, this elegant Victorian listed building is one of Barrow-in-Furness' oldest and most famous hotels. Only 2 minutes walk from the shopping centre and local amenities, the hotel offers a high standard of accommodation with free limited on-site parking. The Hotel Majestic consists of 41 en-suite bedrooms, all featuring designer bathrooms, flat screen televisions with an abundance of channels, tea and coffee making facilities and WI-FI internet access. Please note at present there is no elevator service. The highly revered Francesca's Restaurant is situated on the ground floor and is open every day from noon until late with an enticing menu of old and new Italian recipes, popular house specialties, irresistible desserts and a large selection of European wines and foreign beers.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
definately stay again
I was a very late arrival due to late trains but the night Porter couldn't do enough for me, great customer service and all done with a smile.
I also had a very early check out and even though breakfast wasn't until 7am, the Porter said he would do his best to get some breakfast ready for me at 5am. Your staff are a credit to you.
It's the second time we have stayed at the majestic and its never a disappointment the rooms are clean beds are so comfy the service is excellent they always make you feel important and valued and breakfast is excellent as is the food in general