"Hotel room is clean and spacious. Very close to shopping area. Breakfast was ok. Staff are friendly and helpful...."
About the hotel
Step into 11@Century, an urban modern boutique hotel, be marvelled and lost in transition with the swirls of urban colours and furnishings, tempered with a sleek modern ambience. With the numerous categories of hotels in Johor Bahru, this 11 storey, 233 room boutique hotel is a wondrous surprise awaiting to be discovered. RESTAURANT: The Restaurant offers an all day dining with a comprehensive menu that will satisfy your taste buds from Local to International cuisines.
Room Service is available 24 hours daily. SERVICES: Free Unlimited Wi-Fi • Concierge • Limousine & Shuttle service to/from Resort World Sentosa/Senai airport • Laundry & Dry Cleaning • 24 Hours Room Service • Valet Parking • Travel Agency • Convenience Store • Personal Electronic Safe • Iron & Ironing Board • Car Park.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 09/01/2015 to 31/12/2017 - Hotel is undergoing major refurbishment from 1 April 2015 to 31 Dec 2015. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. The LateRooms.com rates for 11 @ Century Hotel in Johor Bahru are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Value for Money
Hotel room is clean and spacious.
Very close to shopping area. Breakfast was ok. Staff are friendly and helpful.
Location is awesome.
But the service and food is so so. But you pay for what you get, can't complain more.