- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"The hotel was very well situated in the centre of Windsor directly opposite the Castle. The staff provided a very warm and friendly welcome..."
"Lovely, well equipped hotel, great location, over the road from the castle and on the doorstep to plenty of pubs, shops and places to eat, v..."
"Fabulous hotel in the heart of Windsor... Very welcoming helpful staff . We stayed in an Executive room and the only thing I would change is..."
"You should note the charge for overnight parking was £30..."
"Lovely hotel, very clean. lovely big rooms, fantastic food. Pleasant staff. Definitely recommend it...."
About the hotel
The Macdonald Windsor Hotel is set in the heart of Royal Windsor, situated two minutes walk from the gates of Windsor Castle and 1 mile from Windsor Racecourse. Just a 15-minute drive from London Heathrow Airport, minutes from M4 and M25, and less than 40 minutes from London Paddington, perfect for business or leisure alike. The 120 luxury bedrooms, in a mulberry and metallic colour scheme, are well appointed with plasma TV's, air conditioning, Bose IPOD docking stations and free Wi-Fi.
Caleys Restaurant offers intimate dining, and serves a creative menu using organic and seasonal produce. Cooked breakfasts are served daily, and 24-hour room service is also available. Macdonald Windsor Hotel has now installed a Green car charger in the car park for residents and guests to use. On site car parking is subject to availability and must be pre-booked in advance. The Royal Borough is home to some of the most well known attractions and the Macdonald Windsor Hotel is the perfect base to experience them. Visit Legoland or Thorpe Park, enjoy a day at the races, relax in Savill Gardens, situated within Windsor Great Park or soak up the heritage of Eton College with its historic buildings. Or indulge in a relaxing boat trip or romantic horse drawn carriage through the Park.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely relaxing city break in windsor.
The hotel was very well situated in the centre of Windsor directly opposite the Castle.
The staff provided a very warm and friendly welcome when arriving. The room was clean very well equipped and furnished to a very nice standard. Would recommend to others if visiting Windsor in the future.
Worth a visit for sure!!!
Lovely, well equipped hotel, great location, over the road from the castle and on the doorstep to plenty of pubs, shops and places to eat, very easy to find, valet parking slightly expensive but makes life very easy, never been to Windsor before so grabbed a night while waiting to pick up our daughter from Heathrow which is easily accessed from this location, had a slight problem with the room which had a funny noise when everything was turned off making it difficult to sleep, (hence the two 4's), nipped down to reception and was given a key to another room to be able to get some sleep, was up early without time for breakfast so can't comment but overall for our first time in Windsor was more than happy, it is a lovely hotel and would definitely recommend.