- 43 guest reviews
"We had a great 3 night stay. Comfy bed and a hearty breakfast. Michelle and Peter were very friendly and helpful. Many thanks for making our..."
"Just what we wanted, room was super, my wife being disabled everything was good for us. Michelle was really helpful, will go again...."
"Warm welcome by the owner Michelle who couldn't do enough for her guests.Provided extra touches like fresh fruit for the room and packet of..."
"great stay get the deluxe room, host is a great character and knows the history of the northumbrian coastline breakfast was first class...."
"Very clean, comfy bed excellent breakfast and didn't hear the trains at all. Michelle gave us a very homely welcome and couldn't have done e..."
About the hotel
Delightful ground floor accommodation . Large double room with 5ft bed,40inch tv ,dvd /cd player,hair dryer,comfy chairs,luxury en-suite with restored roll top bath,twin sinks and large double head shower all tastefully decorated. There is ample parking on large gated gravelled drive.
Breakfasts are made from local produce and a wide variety of tastes can be catered for. The property is situated on the Northumberland Heritage Coastal route, approximately 5 miles from the magnificent castle and beaches at Bamburgh and perfect base to tour the Scottish borders, Northumberland national park. Historic Berwick -upon-Tweed and Alnwick castle and gardens are both 13 miles, the causeway to Holy Island is 9 miles and boat trips to the Farne Islands are available from Seahouses. Shop, pubs and restaurant all 2 miles away.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/07/2010 to 20/07/2019 - Although we require credit card details to secure the booking, we require you to pay with either cash or cheque on arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
A hearty breakfast
We had a great 3 night stay.
Comfy bed and a hearty breakfast. Michelle and Peter were very friendly and helpful. Many thanks for making our first visit to Northumberland so memorable.
Just what we wanted, room was super, my wife being disabled everything was good for us.
Michelle was really helpful, will go again.