"I was worried after reading other reviews but was pleasantly surprised with our stay. We only used it as a base for one night. Room was smal..."
"Room was okay staff were very helpful could be about happier a few things were broken hair dryer (they gave us a new one) draws bedside lamp..."
About the hotel
The So Paddington Hotel is just 200 metres from paddington Tube Station and a 5-minute walk from Hyde Park. It has a 24-hour reception and modern rooms with flat-screen TV. The modern rooms at the So Paddington feature bathrooms with baths, showers and hairdryers.
Rooms also include DVD players, tea/coffee-making facilities and beds have thick duvets. Traditional and continental breakfasts are served each morning. Light snacks and tea and coffee are available throughout the day. Oxford Street is less than a 10-minute walk away. The West End is 5 minutes’ away by Tube and offers excellent restaurants and world famous theatres including The Gielgud and The National.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
On arriving at the hotel we were told that our rooms were not available and we'd have to move to Kilburn - over 1/2hr away - looking on Trip Advisor this has happened to many other people and I fear that it's some kind of scam - we refused to go and they eventually gave us two rooms - one of our rooms was up on the 4th floor, with no lift and a very tiny steep staircase!!.
The room was incredibly small, where two people could not walk past each other. The wardrobe wobbled and could very easily have toppled over.
The shower was like a coffin, with no room to turn around in - on the 2nd day there was no hot water from the shower. Breakfast was a VERY basic continental one, with one item that we didn't know what it was, we asked in the kitchen and they didn't know either!!. We eventually, via the Internet, found out that it was 'Heart of Palm' or 'Burglars Thighs' -----Avoid this hotel at all costs
booked this hotel I paid a bit extra for a larger room what a dive, carpets need replacing curtains need replacing, glad that I was really tired so did not have to look at room for long.
Breakfast toaster was for the pound shop took forever to do slice of toast. Very very disappointed.