- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Pleasant room, quiet, and pleasant staff...."
"My husband and i enjoyed our stay at the Bull's Head, the owners and their staff made us very welcome as did all the locals as they joined u..."
"Our room was spacious, clean and well-equipped (large TV, sofa etc.). However, the views weren't great - a car park from one window and some..."
"Definitely will return again for many reasons. The accommodation although being fairly basic certainly ticked all our boxes being warm, quie..."
"Great stop over..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Bull's Head Hotel. Family run rural 18th century public house with home-cooked food available in bar area or restaurant and situated in the heart of Northamptonshire . En-suite bed and breakfast accommodation situated in newly constructed annexe at rear of licensed premises.
Log fires in the winter with heated patio area for warmer times when al fresco dining available. Real ales (CAMRA member) plus traditional pub games. Families welcome, pets accepted by arrangement. Ramblers, cyclists and anglers welcome, secure storage for equipment available.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant room, quiet, and pleasant staff.
Excellent place to stay
My husband and i enjoyed our stay at the Bull's Head, the owners and their staff made us very welcome as did all the locals as they joined us in on their quiz night, very clean and tidy rooms and the food was very good, would recommend this place to anyone who will be down in the arrea.