- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Our room was spacious, clean and well-equipped (large TV, sofa etc.). However, the views weren't great - a car park from one window and some..."
"Definitely will return again for many reasons. The accommodation although being fairly basic certainly ticked all our boxes being warm, quie..."
"Great stop over..."
"Quiet, friendly and convenient hotel..."
"As an overnight stop it was excellent,not far from the A14 and easy to find. The Hotel was clean, the staff friendly and the breakfast excel..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Bull's Head Hotel. Family run rural 18th century public house with home-cooked food available in bar area or restaurant and situated in the heart of Northamptonshire . En-suite bed and breakfast accommodation situated in newly constructed annexe at rear of licensed premises.
Log fires in the winter with heated patio area for warmer times when al fresco dining available. Real ales (CAMRA member) plus traditional pub games. Families welcome, pets accepted by arrangement. Ramblers, cyclists and anglers welcome, secure storage for equipment available.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/01/2012 to 31/12/2012 - If arriving Monday-Friday between 2.30-6pm, please call 01858 525637 or 07918 082723 (numbers displayed outside premises) to gain access to your room. Licensed premises are closed during these times. The LateRooms.com rates for The Bull's Head in MARKET HARBOROUGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Nice family stay.
Our room was spacious, clean and well-equipped (large TV, sofa etc.).
However, the views weren't great - a car park from one window and some distant countryside viewed between non-descript buildings from the other. Although we stayed in February we were warm enough - in fact I had to turn one radiator off during the night. We ate in the pub, which is lovely, and enjoyed most of our meals. The village is quite small and pretty, and there are several footpaths around in pleasant rolling countryside if you want to work up an appetite.
Basic but comfortable with outstanding food & service
Definitely will return again for many reasons.
The accommodation although being fairly basic certainly ticked all our boxes being warm, quiet and easily accessible. The food (particularly the evening meal) was outstanding. Even finding it was easy with signposting from the nearest A14 junction.