- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We have stayed at the Bulls Head over the past 3 years. The service is excellent, the staff are brilliant and the accommodation is fantastic..."
"Fantastic accommodation . Stayed here for a couple of nights whilst attending a course. On arrival I was made very welcome and taken to the..."
"The couple running the hotel were very hospitable, efficient and friendly...."
"Lovely olde worlde pub with comfortable accomodation and great food...."
"Needed somewhere local to stay near Market Harbourgh over Christmas as visiting family with a dog and a child. This hotel was perfect for ou..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Bull's Head Hotel. Family run rural 18th century public house with home-cooked food available in bar area or restaurant and situated in the heart of Northamptonshire . En-suite bed and breakfast accommodation situated in newly constructed annexe at rear of licensed premises.
Log fires in the winter with heated patio area for warmer times when al fresco dining available. Real ales (CAMRA member) plus traditional pub games. Families welcome, pets accepted by arrangement. Ramblers, cyclists and anglers welcome, secure storage for equipment available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
The Bull's Head
We have stayed at the Bulls Head over the past 3 years.
The service is excellent, the staff are brilliant and the accommodation is fantastic.
The Bull's Head
Fantastic accommodation .
Stayed here for a couple of nights whilst attending a course. On arrival I was made very welcome and taken to the room. This was wonderful. Spotlessly clean a good size with all the ammenities advertised. There was potential problem as I needed to get to my course before breakfast was due to be served. A quick discussion with the owner solved the issue immediately and breakfast was served earlier for me and it was amazing. The quality of food served in the pub was superb. All in all I look forwards to my next course and I will defiantly be staying there again.