- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"The couple running the hotel were very hospitable, efficient and friendly...."
"Lovely olde worlde pub with comfortable accomodation and great food...."
"Needed somewhere local to stay near Market Harbourgh over Christmas as visiting family with a dog and a child. This hotel was perfect for ou..."
"Brilliant service as always...."
"Only stayed one night but the friendly atmosphere, food and the lovely room left us wishing we could stay longer (we are booking here again..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Bull's Head Hotel. Family run rural 18th century public house with home-cooked food available in bar area or restaurant and situated in the heart of Northamptonshire . En-suite bed and breakfast accommodation situated in newly constructed annexe at rear of licensed premises.
Log fires in the winter with heated patio area for warmer times when al fresco dining available. Real ales (CAMRA member) plus traditional pub games. Families welcome, pets accepted by arrangement. Ramblers, cyclists and anglers welcome, secure storage for equipment available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
The couple running the hotel were very hospitable, efficient and friendly.
Home from Home
Lovely olde worlde pub with comfortable accomodation and great food.