- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"We were fortunate enough to get the last room available at this hotel which was a twin room up 3 flights of stairs. Although small - the roo..."
"stayed for two nights in June. room was a reasonable size and clean. we had room 28. food was good and lots of it. very near to the castle...."
"Room clean, comfy bed, food good. Décor desperately needs updating in bedroom. Bathroom was particularly needing attention. Not happy about..."
"Small, comfortable room but very warm. This meant the window had to be open & being near to kitchen air vent all we could smell was every me..."
"This is the perfect destination for a peacefull, relaxing short break. The hotel is a quirky mix of oldie worldie and modern sofistication...."
About the hotel
The Victoria Hotel, is a welcoming, AA 3 Star hotel that overlooks the village green in the heart of historic Bamburgh. The village is overlooked by magnificent Bamburgh Castle which has featured in many historical films. Both Holy Island and The Farne Islands are visible from its ramparts.
The hotel itself is only a short walk to Bamburgh Beach. At the Victoria Hotel, we have a number of room types to suit all budgets. Our great value standard Double & Twin rooms are a great option for those looking to explore Bamburgh & Northumberland. Our popular Superior rooms are ideal for a relaxing weekend break with plenty of space to unwind, whilst our Castle View rooms offer breath-taking views of Bamburgh Castle and the surrounding areas. In 2012, we were awared an AA Rosette for our new restaurant, Bailey's, overseen by the company's executive head chef Harry Bailie. Inspired dishes have been created using the freshest of local produce with options to suit all budgets. Part of the family run STR/Keeping Inn group, who also own the Manor House Hotel County Durham, the Centurion Bar in Newcastle Central Station, and the Honest Lawyer Hotel in Durham
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Room at the top
We were fortunate enough to get the last room available at this hotel which was a twin room up 3 flights of stairs.
Although small - the room had everything we needed (except a remote control for the TV). The en suite was clean and although small, perfectly formed (except only a hand held shower on the bath). Cooked breakfast was excellent although the starter of cereals etc. was a little bit sparse (some fresh/ dried fruit and natural yogurt would have been nice). There was tinned mandarin oranges and tinned grapefruit if you were lucky the coach party had not cleared the bowls. The young waitress perhaps needs a bit more training in social skills. The bar facilities were very good with a very friendly barman. Dinner was excellent - priced as expected!
good hotel in a good location
stayed for two nights in June.
room was a reasonable size and clean. we had room 28. food was good and lots of it. very near to the castle. dont think i would bother with a castle view room as we spent so little time in there.