- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"perhaps a little over priced for the quality of accommodation newly appointed ensuite, which was good, room cleaned every day, good breakfas..."
"very welcoming excellent service throughout our stay. arrived as strangers left as friends..."
About the hotel
Wicklow Hills Guest House is situated in a lovely quiet Victorian Square boasting beautiful landscaped gardens and partial sea views, only minutes from Douglas Promenade and Bay. Wicklow Hills is perfect for those seeking peace and tranquility whilst at the same time wishing to be close to all amenities that Douglas has to offer. We have a selection of family, triple, double, twin or single rooms, of which most are en-suite and many have views over the gardens.
We also have free partial WiFi facilities and a spacious, comfortable coffee lounge. Satellite TV.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
3 night stay
perhaps a little over priced for the quality of accommodation
newly appointed ensuite, which was good, room cleaned every day, good breakfast
not suited to those who fear stairs!
Wicklow Hills Guest House
very welcoming excellent service throughout our stay.
arrived as strangers left as friends