This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Three Horseshoes is a 400 year old country pub tucked away in the beautiful Somerset village of Batcombe, with easy access to Bruton, The Royal Bath and West Showground and only forty minutes from Bath and Bristol. Open to all we welcome drinkers, foodies, walkers, dogs and children. With children of our own we aim to make The Three Horseshoes family friendly with colouring books and games, to keep them entertained, whilst you have a relaxing time sampling the many delights that the pub has to offer.
Whether it be a quick pint and a pork pie in the bar or a three course dinner in our stunning dining room, you can be sure of a friendly welcome. Attentive service and knowledgeable staff will ensure you have the best possible time, regardless of how long you stay. Please note we close between 3pm and 6pm during the week, therefore check-in is only available 1pm to 3pm or after 6pm
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet