- 64 guest reviews
"The room directly above had the noisiest creaking and banging floorboards that I have ever heard, and it was occupied by a couple who seemed..."
"why the need to charge £5 extra to park in the hotel grounds? other than that, very good indeed...."
"Short but very sweet stay, would definitely use this hotel, very welcoming, rather small room but spotlessly clean. Would like to return for..."
"Good location, staff very helpful and polite. A nice hotel and would highly recommend...."
"3 of us stayed on a midweek night. Check in was efficient and the hotel was clean and comfortable. Loved the bar area and the service was gr..."
About the hotel
Award Winning hotel with outstanding quality and first class service. Luxurious accommodation, elegant restaurants ranked Best Restaurant Group in the UK. RAC Blue Ribbon Award Winner.
Ideally situated for short breaks and a premier conference venue. Close to Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Stratford upon Avon, Theatres, Shops NEC, NAC and Birmingham International Airport. Our in-house restaurant, The Coconut Lagoon, was awarded the Best Indian Restaurant Group in the UK by Pat Chapman's Good Curry Guide. Located 5 minutes walk along the same Warwick Road is our sister restaurant, Raffles, a Colonial malaysian Restaurant.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room shame about the noise!
The room directly above had the noisiest creaking and banging floorboards that I have ever heard, and it was occupied by a couple who seemed to be moving about all night.
The sound proofing was none existent you could even hear the toilet roll holder turning in the room above. The shower was missing a part that stopped the shower head from falling to its lowest position. Shame because the room was well decorated and very clean.
why the need to charge £5 extra to park in the hotel grounds.
other than that, very good indeed.