- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"I have stayed here a number of times before and find the hotel and location really peaceful, although it is someway from the city centre if..."
"The staff were very helpful, booking taxis for us before we were able to check in. Accommodation was good, but some parts of the hotel would..."
"We stayed here for our wedding night, it was an amazing room with equally amazing bathroom. We received a fab room for our great deal. The s..."
"It was very peaceful and relaxing...."
"The staff seemed friendly, however the room felt more like a dungeon with the smallest window and no view whatsoever. The decor is dated, pa..."
About the hotel
Colwick Hall Hotel is a magnificent Palladian style Georgian country house mansion nestling in over sixty acres of parkland. An historic building dating back to Saxon times and once the ancestral home of Lord Byron. Located just two miles from Nottingham City Centre, a 30 minute drive from junction 26 of the M1 and a 10 minute drive from Nottingham train station, Colwick Hall is a grade II* listed manor with a grand entrance overlooking Nottingham racecourse offering exquisite facilities.
Free parking is available on site.
All our en-suite bedrooms are luxurious, boasting palatial designs and rich decorations: original ﬁreplaces, period furniture and exquisite bathrooms, many with central baths and beautiful fittings. All include free WiFi, bathrobes, LCD TVs, work desks, complimentary mineral water and tea and coffee facilities.
Our Byron’s Brasserie is proud to serve great British food in a classic English setting in our exquisite front dining room. It is the ideal venue for romantic dinners, traditional afternoon teas, light lunches and dining with family and friends. Byron’s comes alive at night – you’ll find a great vibe and professional, friendly service, with our menu of simple yet sophisticated food that will tempt any palate!
There is plenty to do in the local area as well – Nottingham Racecourse is less than a mile from the hotel, as is Nottingham Greyhound Stadium, so if you like the races this is the ideal spot for you. Other local attractions include the National Water Sports Centre, the Nottingham Robin Hood Town Tour, the Motorpoint Arena (one of the UK’s top entertainment venues), and the Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall amongst many others. Nottingham has a vibrant night life, and there are many pubs, clubs and bars available to you. Or why not treat yourself to a cruise down the River Trent?
Please note all our bedrooms are on first or second floor and given that Colwick Hall is a grade II* listed historic house it is not possible to have a lift within the property.
Please note that we will be pre authorising your card you reserved your booking with for the total amount of your stay 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/08/2015 to 31/08/2020 - Please note that we will be pre authorising your card you reserved your booking with for the total amount of your stay 48 hours prior to arrivalyou The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Colwick Hall Hotel
Room ok for price we paid but a little tired looking If we'd paid full price I would have complained.
I have stayed here a number of times before and find the hotel and location really peaceful, although it is someway from the city centre if you like to eat out.
The room wad good and included free wifi. Free parking on site. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was excellent, although a bit pricey. Full English is £10.50, but was done to my liking (well cooked bacon and egg).