- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"We picked this hotel as we hadn't stayed in a manor house on our road trip around the UK. It was lovely and peaceful and after a miserable d..."
"Stayed for 1 night in room 102, Beethoven. A massive room and bathroom. Tastefully furnished. A very pleasant stay. Good quality freshly coo..."
"The hotel is in a country setting but within a couple of miles from Nottingham. There is ample parking. We paid £6 for a taxi to Trent Bridg..."
"Beautiful place with lots of character , lovely clean room/bathroom and the staff were exceptional..."
About the hotel
Colwick Hall Hotel is a magnificent Palladian style Georgian country house mansion nestling in over sixty acres of parkland. A historic building dating back to Saxon times and once the ancestral home of Lord Byron. Located just two miles from Nottingham City Centre, Colwick Hall is a grade II* listed manor with a grand entrance overlooking Nottingham racecourse offering exquisite facilities.
From the award winning Georgetown Restaurant, 1776 The Grand Ballroom ~ hugely popular for grand weddings, several function rooms for meetings and conferences and private dining, through to the Lakeside Pavilion ~ a grand marquee within the grounds of Colwick Hall overlooking the lake. All our bedrooms are luxurious, boasting palatial designs and rich decorations: original ﬁreplaces, period furniture and exquisite bathrooms, many with central baths and beautiful fittings. Please note as we are a Grade 2 Listed building we do not have a lift.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/08/2015 to 31/08/2020 - Please note that we will be pre authorising your card you reserved your booking with for the total amount of your stay 48 hours prior to arrivalyou The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful gem in Nottingham
We picked this hotel as we hadn't stayed in a manor house on our road trip around the UK.
It was lovely and peaceful and after a miserable day driving down on our way back to London, we decided to spend the evening in the hotel. The food was wonderful, not much more expensive than some pubs we had been to. But we definitely got what we paid for, quality food and great service. The Byron provenance was just the icing on a very delightful cake.
Stayed for 1 night in room 102, Beethoven.
A massive room and bathroom. Tastefully furnished. A very pleasant stay. Good quality freshly cooked English breakfast.