- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Beautiful place with lots of character , lovely clean room/bathroom and the staff were exceptional..."
"We stay away on business on average 2-3 nights a week, and as foodies (not expert cooks but we know good food when we taste it) we are lucky..."
"Been a couple of years since stayed here and not much has changed...except for the Indian-fusion restaurant no longer being there. Room was..."
"Great place and will be staying there again...."
About the hotel
Colwick Hall Hotel is a magnificent Palladian style Georgian country house mansion nestling in over sixty acres of parkland. A historic building dating back to Saxon times and once the ancestral home of Lord Byron. Located just two miles from Nottingham City Centre, Colwick Hall is a grade II* listed manor with a grand entrance overlooking Nottingham racecourse offering exquisite facilities.
From the award winning Georgetown Restaurant, 1776 The Grand Ballroom ~ hugely popular for grand weddings, several function rooms for meetings and conferences and private dining, through to the Lakeside Pavilion ~ a grand marquee within the grounds of Colwick Hall overlooking the lake. All our bedrooms are luxurious, boasting palatial designs and rich decorations: original ﬁreplaces, period furniture and exquisite bathrooms, many with central baths and beautiful fittings. Please note as we are a Grade 2 Listed building we do not have a lift.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful place with lots of character , lovely clean room/bathroom and the staff were exceptional