- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"I have stayed here a number of times before and find the hotel and location really peaceful, although it is someway from the city centre if..."
"The staff were very helpful, booking taxis for us before we were able to check in. Accommodation was good, but some parts of the hotel would..."
"We stayed here for our wedding night, it was an amazing room with equally amazing bathroom. We received a fab room for our great deal. The s..."
"It was very peaceful and relaxing...."
"The staff seemed friendly, however the room felt more like a dungeon with the smallest window and no view whatsoever. The decor is dated, pa..."
About the hotel
Colwick Hall Hotel is a magnificent Palladian style Georgian country house mansion nestling in over sixty acres of parkland. A historic building dating back to Saxon times and once the ancestral home of Lord Byron. Located just two miles from Nottingham City Centre, Colwick Hall is a grade II* listed manor with a grand entrance overlooking Nottingham racecourse offering exquisite facilities.
From the award winning Georgetown Restaurant, 1776 The Grand Ballroom ~ hugely popular for grand weddings, several function rooms for meetings and conferences and private dining, through to the Lakeside Pavilion ~ a grand marquee within the grounds of Colwick Hall overlooking the lake. All our bedrooms are luxurious, boasting palatial designs and rich decorations: original ﬁreplaces, period furniture and exquisite bathrooms, many with central baths and beautiful fittings. Please note all our bedrooms are on first or second floor and given that Colwick Hall is a grade II* listed historic house it was not possible to have a lift within the property. Please note that we will be pre authorising your card you reserved your booking with for the total amount of your stay 48 hours prior to arrivalyou
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/08/2015 to 31/08/2020 - Please note that we will be pre authorising your card you reserved your booking with for the total amount of your stay 48 hours prior to arrivalyou The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Colwick Hall Hotel
Room ok for price we paid but a little tired looking If we'd paid full price I would have complained.
I have stayed here a number of times before and find the hotel and location really peaceful, although it is someway from the city centre if you like to eat out.
The room wad good and included free wifi. Free parking on site. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was excellent, although a bit pricey. Full English is £10.50, but was done to my liking (well cooked bacon and egg).