This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Station public house is situated in Filey town with a five minute walk to the beach and country park. We have a full food menu featuring traditional pub food and a wide range of drinks including cask ales. We've five eating and drinking areas; the quiet lounge, pool room, main bar, conservatory and beer garden - which is also a smoking area.
Our rooms are to the rear and separate from the main building with their own access and car parking. All our rooms have recently been refurbished.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Station in FILEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet