- 2 guest reviews
"Very friendly family run hotel. Extremely helpful sorting out our parking...."
"Our hotel was exactly right- welcoming, homely, warm, comfortable and clean. A pleasant, short walk away from the centre and under cover par..."
About the hotel
This small family run hotel is situated right into the center of the historic city. Hotel Bryghia is part of “Oosterlingenhuis”, built between 1478 and 1481. This Oosterlingenhuis was designed by architect Jan vanden Poele en built by the German Hansa trademen.
In 1486 the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick III gave them an arm of coats representing a two-headed eagle, which you can admire above the hotel's entry. This small-scale hotel, with a view over the canals, is situated on a small square, only a few hunderds of meters from Bruges marketsquare. Romantics have always treasured the character of the picturesque Bruges canals. The wonderful, central location of our hotel will surely make your visit memorable. Enjoy the extensive breakfast-buffet in the morning and a fine selection of Belgian beers in the evening. Our 18 hotel rooms are traditionally decorated and all have television, minibar, safe, and coffee and tea making facilities. The bathrooms have bath/shower, toilet and hairdryer.
- Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Bryghia in Bruges is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.12(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly family run hotel.
Extremely helpful sorting out our parking.
Our visit to Brugge Christmas markets.
Our hotel was exactly right- welcoming, homely, warm, comfortable and clean.
A pleasant, short walk away from the centre and under cover parking for the car. Breakfast in the morning was very good, plenty of choice and quantity. We enjoyed our two day stay and would go again to Brugge and to the same hotel.