This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We are pleased to welcome you to our guest house where Art and decoration reign supreme. You will experience moments of well-being in an elegant mansion of the 19th century, entirely renovated, opposite the Porte de Hal, close to the historic centre and main streets of Brussels, the heart of a lively neightbourhood. As a result each room is an expression of her artistic style reflected in bold colors, elegant design, and original paintings.
On the groundfloor, there is a lovely gilded dining room where breakfast is served as well as a sophisticated lounge. Either of these rooms can be reserved for meetings or special events. Although, the house itself is historic with beautiful original crown molding throughout and marble fireplaces, the amenities are anything but. Whether relaxing while taking a bath in the outsized bathtub, catching up on e-mails with our complimentary high speed internet access, or watching a movie on a plasma screen T. V. , you will be surrounded by art and accommodated in the upmost comfort with modern conveniences at Maison AZ.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet