This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel is located in the fascinating and prestigious centre of Florence, few minutes away (walking) from the most important monuments and museums of the town. Moreover, the hotel is very close to the main train station “Santa Maria Novell The building has been recently renovated and the owners Beatrice and Francesco welcome the guests in a comfortable and familiar atmosphere. The rooms of the Eden come with air conditioning and TV.
The style is simple, with tiled floors and light-wood furniture. A continental breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room with bar. The reception is open 24 hours a day. The hotel is provided with a comfortable breakfast room, an internet access point, satellite TV and Wi-Fi connection in the reception room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Eden in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet