- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Ideal hotel for an overnight stay. We were attending a 50th birthday party so just needed somewhere clean and comfortable to stay and the Ab..."
"When coming to the hotel I was welcomed by two members on staff at the reception who were not only fast but very polite and friendly which w..."
"Warm, clean and comfortable..."
"I found the receptionist and waitress friendly and approachable. The room I used was clean but basic. There was mould marks on the bathroom..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Abbey Hotel and Conference Centre. A spacious privately owned hotel situated only 400 yards from the attractive sea front at Minster on the Island of Sheppey. The hotel is an excellent base from which to explore Kent and South East coast as well as the historic towns of Canterbury and Rochester.
We are also ideally located for Sheerness Deep Water Port, the Channel Tunnel Terminal and central London is only an hour away. The Abbey’s 50 bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms, flat screen televisions with free view channels, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee facilities and wireless Internet. Our rooms are light, airy and maintained to an excellent standard to ensure your stay is both comfortable and relaxed. The Minster suite is a perfect venue for business meeting, wedding receptions and private parties etc. Our fully air-conditioned restaurant The Clock Tower has an extensive menu for you to sample including a Sunday Carvery. We have a full programme of entertainment on offer every weekend and extend a warm welcome to all non-residents. Please be aware that we cannot process any same day bookings after 21:00.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal hotel for an overnight stay.
We were attending a 50th birthday party so just needed somewhere clean and comfortable to stay and the Abbey ticked all the boxes for us. Breakfast was good. Thank you
Cheap but more than cheerful
When coming to the hotel I was welcomed by two members on staff at the reception who were not only fast but very polite and friendly which was perfect as I had just traveled a very long way.
The staff for breakfast were delightful and influenced my mood throughout the day with their positive can do attitudes. When leaving the hotel the staff yet again amazed me by allowed me to leave my luggage in their hands until I am about to return home. Would definitely come back.