- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Warm, clean and comfortable..."
"I found the receptionist and waitress friendly and approachable. The room I used was clean but basic. There was mould marks on the bathroom..."
"Very friendly reception. Large room appeared to be recently refurbished. Some of the heaters in the room did not work - but still warm enoug..."
"Adequate accommodation for a short break. Lovely comfortable bed. Room clean. Breakfast ok..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Abbey Hotel and Conference Centre. A spacious privately owned hotel situated only 400 yards from the attractive sea front at Minster on the Island of Sheppey. The hotel is an excellent base from which to explore Kent and South East coast as well as the historic towns of Canterbury and Rochester.
We are also ideally located for Sheerness Deep Water Port, the Channel Tunnel Terminal and central London is only an hour away. The Abbey’s 50 bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms, flat screen televisions with free view channels, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee facilities and wireless Internet. Our rooms are light, airy and maintained to an excellent standard to ensure your stay is both comfortable and relaxed. The Minster suite is a perfect venue for business meeting, wedding receptions and private parties etc. Our fully air-conditioned restaurant The Clock Tower has an extensive menu for you to sample including a Sunday Carvery. We have a full programme of entertainment on offer every weekend and extend a warm welcome to all non-residents.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Abbey Hotel in SHEERNESS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Abbey hotel, sheerness
Warm, clean and comfortable