- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"I had booked a superior room, but it was at the same level as standard rooms I have stayed in previously, although reasonable value for the..."
"Nice location well set out rooms adequate accommodation...."
"An overnight stay in a friendly and clean Hotel. I was visiting for a 50th at the local golf course and when I enquired about ordering a tax..."
"Very good .. very good value.. only cavil: the rooms are separated by paperthin walls... luckily we had a quiet neighbour but her long drawn..."
"Ideal hotel for an overnight stay. We were attending a 50th birthday party so just needed somewhere clean and comfortable to stay and the Ab..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Abbey Hotel and Conference Centre. A spacious privately owned hotel situated only 400 yards from the attractive sea front at Minster on the Island of Sheppey. The hotel is an excellent base from which to explore Kent and South East coast as well as the historic towns of Canterbury and Rochester.
We are also ideally located for Sheerness Deep Water Port, the Channel Tunnel Terminal and central London is only an hour away. The Abbey’s 50 bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms, flat screen televisions with free view channels, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee facilities and wireless Internet. Our rooms are light, airy and maintained to an excellent standard to ensure your stay is both comfortable and relaxed. The Minster suite is a perfect venue for business meeting, wedding receptions and private parties etc. Our fully air-conditioned restaurant The Clock Tower has an extensive menu for you to sample including a Sunday Carvery. We have a full programme of entertainment on offer every weekend and extend a warm welcome to all non-residents. Please be aware that we cannot process any same day bookings after 21:00.
- Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
I had booked a superior room, but it was at the same level as standard rooms I have stayed in previously, although reasonable value for the money.
The reception staff seemed to be doing two jobs at the same time. The accommodation was reasonable clean nothing stood out to make it exceptional or bad, We only had breakfast at the meal during our stay, which was good and sufficient.
The Abbey Hotel
Nice location well set out rooms adequate accommodation.