- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Wasn't on the outside at the back this time so slept better (less disturbance). Issues again with unmanned reception on arrival (only 9pm) r..."
"The service we received was excellent as before. The breakfast was of good quality and plentiful, morning one was a buffet and morning two w..."
"The hotel was difficult to find as I didn't know the area and the hotel didn't have a road number. Since the Stratford Road is many miles lo..."
"Guess who got one of the rooms next to the downstairs service delivery entrance and the recycling bins that got emptied (noisily) in the mid..."
About the hotel
This modern 3 star hotel with Regency facade Just off J4 of the M42 is conveniently located close to the NEC, Warwick and Stratford. The hotel boasts full leisure facilities Including an Indoor Pool, Plunge Pool, Steam Room, Sauna, Solarium and Gym. Free Wifi now available.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Better this time around
Wasn't on the outside at the back this time so slept better (less disturbance).
Issues again with unmanned reception on arrival (only 9pm) requiring me to search out someone - not easy with multiple items of luggage.
Another good stay
The service we received was excellent as before.
The breakfast was of good quality and plentiful, morning one was a buffet and morning two was cooked to order. The pool area was still the only disappointing side. The lockers were useless and we had to get a member of staff to break open one of the lockers as it had jammed. The changing areas were dirty and smelly.