- Very Good
- 79 guest reviews
"Beautiful spot really nice place highly recommend...."
"The Evenhill was just what we required as a base for visiting the Canterbury area. Good clean accomodation and excellent restaurant food...."
"The room was lovely and clean and was cleaned/items replenished each day. The only thing was the hot water, I had a shower and then my husba..."
"Stayed here overnight as we had appointment in Canterbury the next day. It feels like its in the middle of the countryside but is only 5 min..."
"This is a 5 star the best I've been in. The food is the best...."
About the hotel
Originally built as cottages in the 16th century, The Evenhill lies on the A257 in Littlebourne, just a 3-minute drive away from the city centre of Canterbury. The comfortable traditional Victorian bar with its oak beams and fireplaces leads onto the Evenhill's popular extensive split-level restaurant. The superb restaurant serves delicious home cooked meals perfect for every occasion.
To the rear of the main building lies our hotel, with 15 en suite bedrooms. The setting of our hotel ensures you will have a peaceful night. For those summer days and evenings we have a pleasant garden to complete the picture of a typical yet surprising Kentish pub. We are the perfect location for those of you who want to explore our fantastic surroundings. Being that we are only a 3 minute drive away from Canterbury, this will give you the opportunity to explore such historical sites as the city's fantastic cathedral and city walls. Canterbury is also a perfect place to go shopping, explore the narrow streets, museums, parks, theatres and cinemas. There are also plenty of golf courses surrounding us, with The Royal St Georges golf club being just a short drive away, why not play where the worlds best golfers do? We are also close to Dover, Whitstable, Deal and Walmer where you will find some of Kent's famous castles and are also great seaside towns. Just a 5 minute drive from us you will be able to join the A2 and form there you will find it easy to access Dover ports and Channel tunnel and its only a 20 minute drive away. The Evenhill really does have it all.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Evenhill in CANTERBURY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful spot really nice place highly recommend.
Happy to recommend the Evenhill
The Evenhill was just what we required as a base for visiting the Canterbury area.
Good clean accomodation and excellent restaurant food.