- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Outside the hotel on the right hand side was what appeared to be an abandoned car, the concrete outside was green in the cracks and slippery..."
"Good location a short walk from underground train station providing good access to City centre and the Messe was a couple of stops away. Acc..."
"This hotel was nicely situated close to the subway for easy access to Koln HBF station and direct travel into Dusseldorf for the K-fair. Ver..."
About the hotel
*** As of October 1st 2010, the city of Cologne will levy an additional 5% room tax which will be added to guests final invoice *** The BEST WESTERN Hotel Koeln is a modern 4-star Hotel in a Mediterranean ambiance. The hotel is optimally located in Cologne and the best sharing point for private and business residence. Short and fast ways to the trade fairground Cologne (2.
9 km) , city center (4. 0 km), Airport Cologne / CGN (11. 5 km) and transportation / underground (0. 5 km) makes your accommodation at BEST WESTERN Hotel Koeln easy to operate in each way. Individual and personal service makes your stay extremely comfortable by our hospitality and dynamic service team. There are 92 comfortable rooms equipped with bath or shower/water closet, cosmetic mirror, hairdryer, air condition, telephone, flat-screen-TV/ Pay-TV and free Wi- Fi. Some rooms offer trouser press, mini-bar and a coffee machine. Our spacious desks will offer you high work comfort. Every morning you start with a generous vitamin-rich breakfast buffet. For lunch and dinner our creative kitchen team will serve you light Mediterranean and regional cuisine. The bright and individual hotel bar offers you delicious cocktails, our typical fresh beer and small snacks also possoble at the outdoor terrace with a beautiful 650 m² garden ( open by nice weather). Our restaurant is open for breakfast only on Sundays (except during trade fairs). Our restaurant and lounge are open for breakfast only between December 21-28, 2011. (All opening hours subject to change). We would like to welcome you with a great hospitality at our BEST WESTERN Hotel Koeln.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for BEST WESTERN Hotel Köln in Köln is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Better once inside
Outside the hotel on the right hand side was what appeared to be an abandoned car, the concrete outside was green in the cracks and slippery when wet, but the attention to detail once inside the hotel made up for the cosmetic problems outside.
Good location for Kolnmesse and trade shows
Good location a short walk from underground train station providing good access to City centre and the Messe was a couple of stops away.
Accommodation appears to be recently renovated. Staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. Only oddity was there being no tea/coffee facilities in the room but in the entrance area. Otherwise, can't fault it.