- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night at the Westmead hotel. We went for the Eighties night which was fantastic. Rooms were such good value we booked to s..."
"Overall good value for money, food in the restraunt was a bit pricey though for what it was and not much selection. Other than that the brea..."
"Having told reception upon arrival around 8 pm that an adjoining door to my room was unlocked and again phoning reception at midnight as it..."
"We enjoyed Xmas last year at the hotel and decided to stay over this year. Great decision as we had a great night and then got to stay in a..."
"I was very pleasantly suprised when I arrived at the Westmead Hotel. Check in was very quick and easy, room was lovely and clean and well pr..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of England, the Westmead Hotel is the perfect location for both business and leisure guests. With easy access to the major motorway networks (M42, M40, M5 & M6) with the NEC (National Exhibition Centre) and Birmingham Airport just 20 minutes away. With Cadburys World just 5 minutes from the hotel, we are the perfect base for the family to explore and learn all about the magic off chocolate.
Then why not pop into Birmingham city centre and visit the Bull Ring shopping centre, surrounded by cafe bars and many well known restaurants overlooking the Birmingham canals. Relax in one of our large spacious ensuite bedrooms, with the majority of our rooms having king-sized beds. All of our rooms feature laptop safe, iron and ironing board, plus complimentary WIFI through out the hotel. Blakes Brasserie offers a blend of traditional dining with a modern twist, with well presented local cusine prepared using local fresh ingredients. Whether relaxing after work or meeting friends during the day, our Bar & Café Lounge offers a wide selection of chilled beers, wines and signature cocktails to compliment our great range of seasonal dishes. We also offer 24 hour room service and children are welcome. With 7 meeting rooms and banqueting facilities that can catering for up to 200 delegates, we offer a number of flexible packages to cater for each individual booking. Set in quiet surroundings the hotel is perfect for all business needs with the environment allowing you to stimulate the minds and capture the imagination of your delegates.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great night at the Westmead
We stayed for one night at the Westmead hotel.
We went for the Eighties night which was fantastic. Rooms were such good value we booked to stay. Rooms were clean and comfortable and great value for money. Hotel staff are very friendly and polite. Would definitely recommend
Good value for money
Overall good value for money, food in the restraunt was a bit pricey though for what it was and not much selection.
Other than that the breakfast was great and the room was tidy and had everything you needed. Wasn't to keen on the tea in the hotel room but could of possibly been the little milk cartons. Would recommend.