- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"The Westmead Hotel is good value for money, although the beds and pillows are pretty hard. Ask for a quiet room. Room service was prompt, bu..."
"Absolutely lovely hotel with staff to match. Great service upon arrival and in the restaurant. Hotel was very clean and nicely finished. Ver..."
"Nice room, staff very helpful. Handy for NEC...."
"Staff were friendly, room was spacious and beds comfortable, however I noticed that the toilet was not clean around one of the fixing points..."
"Very very good..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of England, the Westmead Hotel is the perfect location for both business and leisure guests. With easy acces to the major motorway networks (M42, M40, M5 & M6) with the NEC (National Exhibition Centre) and Birmingham Airport just 20 minutes away. With Cadburys World just 5 minutes from the hotel, we are the perfect base for the family to explore and learn all about the magic off chocolate.
Then why not pop into Birmingham city centre and visit the Bull Ring shopping centre, surrounded by cafe bars and many well known resturants overlooking the Birmingham canals. Relax in one of our large spacious ensuite bedrooms, with the majority of our rooms having king-sized beds. All of our rooms feature laptop safe, iron and ironing board, plus complimentary WIFI through out the hotel. Blakes Brasserie offers a blend of traditional dining with a modern twist, with well presented local cusine prepared using local fresh ingredients. Whether relaxing after work or meeting friends during the day, our Bar & Café Lounge offers a wide selection of chilled beers, wines and signature cocktails to compliment our great range of seasonal dishes. We also offer 24 hour room service and children are welcome. With 7 meeting rooms and banqueting facilities that can catering for up to 200 delegates, we offer a number of flexible packages to cater for each individual booking. Set in quiet surroundings the hotel is perfect for all business needs with the environment allowing you to stimulate the minds and capture the imagination of your delegates.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 05/12/2009 to 05/12/2009 - The hotel restaurant will be closed on Saturday 5th December 2009. A limited room service menu will be available. The LateRooms.com rates for The Westmead Hotel in Birmingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
The Westmead Hotel is good value for money, although the beds and pillows are pretty hard.
Ask for a quiet room. Room service was prompt, but the food wasn't great - garlic bread smothered in butter made it inedible and the spaggetti bolognese was lacking in meat - I thought it was a veggie version. Would stay here again though as it is cheap, convenient for the M42 and the rooms are big.