- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"It was a good place to stay and central to Fareham. Welcoming and knowledgeable staff. Only one small drawback, I could not get the ceiling..."
"My son is in a wheelchair with additional physical needs and the hotel made sure we had a ground floor room and were accommodating completel..."
"The Hotel is situated in a very conveniant spot for visiting the area we needed a base while visiting an elderly parent .We would definately..."
"We stayed as a family of five adults for an evening party in Gosport. Our room, on the second floor, was clean and well equipped with a view..."
"Had a lovely stay it was a short stop over for a girlie shopping trip and everything was just right, will stay again...."
About the hotel
Once a private residence built at the height of the Georgian era, Lysses House in Fareham is now a small, friendly, independent Hotel. . Lysses (pronounced Lissies) House Hotel, set in the heart of the old Hampshire market town of Fareham, is a mile from Junction 11 of the M27, midway between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Bus and railway stations are also within easy reach. The hotel enjoys a central position in the town. It also benefits from beautiful grounds including a peaceful tree-lined rear garden and garden terrace - ideal for a wedding, civil ceremony or other celebration. Lysses House Hotel offers a unique blend of high standards, personal service, fine food and excellent facilities, but most of all - friendly personal service delivered by a team of great people! The Richmond Restaurant can cater for anything from a quick breakfast to a leisurely 4 course dinner. Our menu is available at both lunch and dinner. Room service is available day and night with a variety of options. The bar, lounge and garden terrace provide an ideal setting for a pleasant drink or a quick snack whether in the company of friends and family or business colleagues. Tea and coffee can be served in any of the public areas throughout the day. The hotel has 21 ensuite bedrooms. Free wifi is available throughout the hotel and hotel residents can also enjoy free entry to LA Fitness, just five minutes walk from Lysses. Conferences, weddings, civil ceremonies and private functions can all be catered for.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lysses House Hotel in Fareham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Clean room & good breakfast
The room was clean & tidy with a good breakfast the next day.
Lovely place to stay
It was a good place to stay and central to Fareham.
Welcoming and knowledgeable staff. Only one small drawback, I could not get the ceiling lights in the room to turn off completely - they would only dim down. Otherwise a good place and would stay again.