This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
72 bedroom Hotel and can accommodate up to 133 guests, including a number of ground floor rooms and 2 disabled rooms. All the bedrooms at Sidholme Hotel include Fair-Trade tea and coffee making facilities and hair-dryers. Bedrooms do not have televisions, however a comfortable television room is easily located within the Hotel.
Parking is free for Guests of the Hotel. This gracious Georgian mansion has been welcoming guests for 80 years with a Christian ethos. It was originally built for the 6th Earl of Buckinghamshire and was known as Richmond Lodge. It is particularly noted for its magnificent Music Room, complete with fine chandeliers and Gothic-style organ. Well suited to the holiday maker and conference delegate alike, who can work, rest or play in its peaceful and relaxing surroundings. The hotel is located in nine acres of delightful grounds and when staying you have complimentary use of our Indoor Heated Swimming Pool The hotel is only a few minutes walk from the centre of the town of Sidmouth with its splendid coastline, newly appointed as part of the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site. The Hotel is a really welcoming place for anyone visiting on their own. Whether you are escaping for a few days to restore your equilibrium or need peace and tranquillity to work free from distractions, Sidholme Hotel is there for you. The restaurant has communal tables which guests (couples and individuals alike) can join to dine with and get to know other guests. We plan to have different activities on offer and plenty of more relaxing options in between. A chance to learn, smile and maybe find a new hobby. Please be informed that the hotel does not have lift facilities. Sidholme Hotel is part of Christian Guild group of Hotels and we welcome everyone, guests are free to take part with as much or as little of the daily activities as they wish. Please be aware that a 1. 5% charge will be added to your payment should you choose to pay using a credit card. ”
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Indoor Pool , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/01/2020 - Please be aware that a 1.5% charge will be added to your payment should you choose to pay using a credit card.” Newton Poppleford Road Closure Diversion in place from 5 Oct 13 for 11 weeks The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet