- 47 guest reviews
"Friendly and very helpful staff. Very clean and tidy, our stay was short but very comfortable. Bathroom was lovely, shower huge. Would recom..."
"Warm friendly welcome, the room wasnt massive but more than ample of the odd night or two. Excellent bathroom facilities and most important..."
"Very pleasant experience. A warm welcome, nice rooms, very comfortable beds, ample parking and good range of eating establishments close...."
"the accommodation was very clean . The bed was very comfortable . The staff were also very friendly and was always on hand if you needed any..."
About the hotel
Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory is a 5 star boutique Guest House which exudes luxury. This chic, contemporary address is set in private gardens extending to 0. 75 acre and offers six stunning bedrooms to rival the very finest accomodation.
This gem, a place for all seasons, is nestled in the famous Usk Valley surrounded by tranquil countryside. All our rooms and suites feature Flat Screen TVs, Free Internet WIFI throughout and most importantly specially chosen high quality King Beds with handsprung mattresses for your total comfort. Our rooms are contemporary with an emphasis on absolute luxury. Each ensuite bathroom features full Italian Carrera marble with digitally controlled heated floors and mood enhancing complimentary toiletries. Simply put this accomodation captures the mood of effortless living. Breakfast is served at your leisure in our bright dining room or al fresco during the summer months. This special property is the right choice if you are looking for a romantic weekend away, a fun family break or a peaceful haven after a hectic business day. We look forward to welcoming you. Be our Guest
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory in NEWPORT are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We found it to be the perfect place to stay for all of our trip requirements.
Friendly and very helpful staff.
Very clean and tidy, our stay was short but very comfortable. Bathroom was lovely, shower huge. Would recommend with ease and would definitely stay here again.
Warm friendly welcome, the room wasnt massive but more than ample of the odd night or two.
Excellent bathroom facilities and most important a comfy bed. I didn't opt for breakfast but dinning room looked as impressive as the rest of the establishment.