- 19 guest reviews
"I stayed for 3 nights in this delightful guest house. The quality of the accommodation is extremely high as are the furnishings and the very..."
"Fantastic shower and room, very welcoming. Top place and room..."
"We had a warm and friendly welcome. We had to bring a child as an extra guest - this was a last minute change but absolutely no problem. My..."
"Myself and my partner stayed here for one night. We found the guesthouse on Laterooms when looking last minute and the room sounded great f..."
"We drove past by mistake but when we eventually found our way in, we were highly satisfied. The receptionist was very friendly and extremely..."
About the hotel
Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory is a 5 star boutique Guest House which exudes luxury. This chic, contemporary address is set in private gardens extending to 0. 75 acre and offers six stunning bedrooms to rival the very finest accomodation.
This gem, a place for all seasons, is nestled in the famous Usk Valley surrounded by tranquil countryside. All our rooms and suites feature Flat Screen TVs, Free Internet WIFI throughout and most importantly specially chosen high quality King Beds with handsprung mattresses for your total comfort. Our rooms are contemporary with an emphasis on absolute luxury. Each ensuite bathroom features full Italian Carrera marble with digitally controlled heated floors and mood enhancing complimentary toiletries. Simply put this accomodation captures the mood of effortless living. Breakfast is served at your leisure in our bright dining room or al fresco during the summer months. This special property is the right choice if you are looking for a romantic weekend away, a fun family break or a peaceful haven after a hectic business day. We look forward to welcoming you. Be our Guest
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect, a real home from home
I stayed for 3 nights in this delightful guest house.
The quality of the accommodation is extremely high as are the furnishings and the very comfy bed. Breakfast there were a selection of items ranging from cereals, fresh fruits, breads and pastries to meats and cheeses. I didn't have cooked breakfast but those who did where we'll catered for.
The hotel didn't seem that busy, I am in Newport quite a lot as are my colleagues, I think the hotel had some nicer rooms, wouldn't it make sense to give people who are new and staying for 4 nights say, a room with a view of the gardens I could see, or perhaps a choice if you have it.
Because people book on laterooms and get a good rate do proprietors give the best or worst rooms. I can never work it out.