This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Two luxury 4 star en-suite rooms all with expansive uninterrupted views of Lake Taupo, Mountain and Town. Absolute private lake front unique in Taupo. Charter Boat ready to take you fishing.
All en-suite rooms, Yummy generous breakfasts. All beds have wool underlays, electric blankets, pure cotton fine linens, pure silk duvet inners for a wonderful nights rest. Tea /coffee, bathrobes, T. V. ,wonderful showers. Garden, and beach areas to relax and swim. Penthouse Suite. This beautiful room features magnificent 180 views of lake and mountain. Go to sleep with the twinkling lights of town and wake up to a glorious sunrise. En-suite has spa bath and shower. Dressing room. Rose Garden Room Nestled beside the garden looking across the roses to the view of the lake and Mt Tauhara to town, enjoy this queen bed suite with patio and adjacent lounge room with single bed, which can be booked as a triple.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet