- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, warm welcoming staff and clean room...."
"This hotel, yes is 'close' to tram line, but the directions from the hotel are not clear and nearly got lost. It is looooong walk from tram..."
"The hotel has never failed to meet high expectations and despite changing staff they maintain a very high level of commitment and helpfulnes..."
"Restaurant staff didn't have any interest in me and my partner as a couple, they where only interested in the businessmen dining alone. Thei..."
"This hotel gave us a clean, safe place to stay the night, and grab a few hours sleep before a long haul. I think the taxi driver ripped us o..."
About the hotel
Easily accessible by car and offering generous car parking, the stylish Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is located in the small suburb of Lijnden, just ten minutes from Schiphol Airport. Ideal for leisure guests, the hotel is close to a host of places of interest, including the city of Haarlem, famed for its shopping and cuisine, the gastronomic town of Hoofddorp, The Nieuwe Meer and the city’s largest forest, the Amsterdamse Bos. Nearby Zandvoort and the plane-spotting spot at Schiphol Airport are popular with children and adults.
Guests can also enjoy the new Spa & Wellness facilities as well as the extensive fitness centre. The hotel offers a private shuttle service. This shuttle service from and to the airport is free of charge. There is also a city shuttle available. This shuttle will leave four times a day on request for an additional charge. Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport boasts 342 contemporary superior and executive rooms, each with complimentary wireless internet access. Offering additional space, executive rooms include a defined living area with sofa and table, as well as a bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet. Among the additional in-room amenities are tea/coffee making facilities, air-conditioning, a safe, flatscreen TV and electrical adapters. Rollaway beds are available on request. The brasserie serves a choice of cuisine complemented by an extensive wine list in an informal setting, and the bar and lounge are the perfect place for a freshly ground coffee, sandwich or salad. Cocktails, beers and snacks abound in the bar and lounge, and the hotel’s Room Service menu is available until 11pm each day.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 10/05/2010 to 31/08/2010 - Largest conference and meeting center in Schiphol area. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, warm welcoming staff and clean room.
Out Of Town Bombay Bramble
This is a good base if you are just looking for a quick overnight out of town or near the airport.
Otherwise it's a ten minute walk to the tram for town, then at least 30-40 mins on the tram to get central. But there's loads of cool stuff outside central Amsterdam and a lot less tourists, so definitely give that a go. The only thing nearby to this hotel is a drive through McDonalds. I definitely recommend the Bombay Bramble cocktail they have at the hotel bar, worth going back just for that!