This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Awarded for its cuisine. Unrivalled for its views. Renowned for its hospitality.
Situated on the stunning North Coast of Cornwall, Whipsiderry Hotel is surrounded by rolling cliffs, beautiful blue seas, golden sands, Set in grounds of over two acres, with panoramic views of Newquay, Porth Beach & Bay. The Whipsiderry is a peaceful family run hotel, an ideal location for exploring all Cornwall has to offer. With an abundance of wildlife, some that visit the Hotel every night! English Tourism Breakfast Award Winner. Discover the Secret Why Guest Return Year After Year. The Whipsiderry is Celebrating 40 Years 1972 to 2012
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet