- 2 guest reviews
"Warm welcome from lisa & andy.this hotel is lovely has everything you could possibly wont.our room was fine bed very comfortable & shower ve..."
"The Hotel was a great surprise when we arrived, as we walked through the front door we thought this is small but it was like a Tardis inside..."
About the hotel
Awarded for its cuisine. Unrivalled for its views. Renowned for its hospitality.
Situated on the stunning North Coast of Cornwall, Whipsiderry Hotel is surrounded by rolling cliffs, beautiful blue seas, golden sands, Set in grounds of over two acres, with panoramic views of Newquay, Porth Beach & Bay. The Whipsiderry is a peaceful family run hotel, an ideal location for exploring all Cornwall has to offer. With an abundance of wildlife, some that visit the Hotel every night! English Tourism Breakfast Award Winner. Discover the Secret Why Guest Return Year After Year. The Whipsiderry is Celebrating 40 Years 1972 to 2012
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/05/2010 to 01/10/2010 - Celebrating 40th Years as a Family Business 1972 -2012. The LateRooms.com rates for Whipsiderry Hotel in NEWQUAY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Warm welcome from lisa & andy.this hotel is lovely has everything you could possibly wont.our room was fine bed very comfortable & shower very good.lisa very attentive & helpfull @ all times.breakfast is lovely ,lots of choice & lots of it.well recommend the 6 course evening meal it was lovely,rob (I think he name is) is a fantastic chef ,also very good value for money.lounges clean& comfy,gardens lovely The pool area is great ,a real sun trap.some nice walks around & beech a stones throw away.look forward to a return visit when next in cornwall.
This B&B Accommodation was great place to stay to tour Cornwall
The Hotel was a great surprise when we arrived, as we walked through the front door we thought this is small but it was like a Tardis inside.
Very clean and fresh, as it was late afternoon when we arrived as soon as we rang the bell on the reception desk we were met by one of the staff and he explained everything. We only booked for Bed & Breakfast as we wanted to tour around, the breakfast was a selection of meals which set us up for the day, the bedroom was well stoked with tea & coffee the beds were made & room tided as we were eating breakfast, Lisa & Andy were very helpful with information on the local area. A TRULY ENJOYABLE STAY.