- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel was clean and tidy, and the staff were welcoming and helpful. The room itself was spotlessly clean. I had no serious complaints. T..."
About the hotel
Hotel Certosa offers an excellent position to reach Fiera Milano City (Milan Trade Fair), and is conveniently located near main motorway exits, public transport and San Siro stadium. All rooms of Hotel Certosa are provided with: Air conditioning individually controlled, Satellite Tv, Tv LCD, Sky in every room (even with Pay-Tv), Internet Wifi free, Minibar, Hair dryer, writing-desk, Direct telephone. Hotel Certosa in Milan has designed a complete range of efficient services to ensure to its customers a very comfortable stay, such as fresh products and tasty drinks to begin to the best your day, soundproof windows and walls to allow peaceful sleeps, the car parking behind the hotel, a 24 - hour reception.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good with minor issues only
The hotel was clean and tidy, and the staff were welcoming and helpful.
The room itself was spotlessly clean. I had no serious complaints. The breakfast suited me well - continental, reasonable spread, fresh coffee, included in price and v quick if desired. I had a few niggles. No ironing board was available, so messy shirt at meetings. I think the TV remote was out of batteries (I didn't mention to staff, so can't really complain), the air conditioning took a long time to cool the room, and the bed was quite hard.