- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Quirky little hotel. Everything about the hotel was really nice. The hotel staff were very friendly and could not do enough for you. The loc..."
"I just love this hotel. Great central location and very friendly and attentive staff...."
"Very nice room, quiet expensive but booked last minute so accept that but front of house staff very very good..."
"This beautiful hotel overlooks a canal, is just moments away from the main square but is really quiet. The staff cannot do enough to help yo..."
About the hotel
Die Swaene is a sanctuary overlooking one of the most picturesque canals in Bruges. Considered to be one of the most romantic and peaceful hotels in Europe, it has 32 elegantly furnished and individually decorated rooms. Public rooms have an atmosphere of times past.
A magnificent new wing, the Canal House, has just opened with eight rooms and two suites at water level. Its sunny terrace follows the canal to provide an entrancing view of ceaseless water-borne activity. Die Swaene has everything to make your visit unforgettable. From Monday to Friday there is a free guided tour with English speaking guide.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Quirky but nice
Quirky little hotel.
Everything about the hotel was really nice. The hotel staff were very friendly and could not do enough for you. The location is right in the centre. If you like a little out of the ordinary then this is the place. Would definantly stay again. As for Bruges it a lovely town to visit
I just love this hotel.
Great central location and very friendly and attentive staff.