- 2 guest reviews
"Quirky little hotel. Everything about the hotel was really nice. The hotel staff were very friendly and could not do enough for you. The loc..."
"I just love this hotel. Great central location and very friendly and attentive staff...."
About the hotel
Die Swaene is a sanctuary overlooking one of the most picturesque canals in Bruges. Considered to be one of the most romantic and peaceful hotels in Europe, it has 32 elegantly furnished and individually decorated rooms. Public rooms have an atmosphere of times past.
A magnificent new wing, the Canal House, has just opened with eight rooms and two suites at water level. Its sunny terrace follows the canal to provide an entrancing view of ceaseless water-borne activity. Die Swaene has everything to make your visit unforgettable. From Monday to Friday there is a free guided tour with English speaking guide.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Die Swaene Hotel in Bruges is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Quirky but nice
Quirky little hotel.
Everything about the hotel was really nice. The hotel staff were very friendly and could not do enough for you. The location is right in the centre. If you like a little out of the ordinary then this is the place. Would definantly stay again. As for Bruges it a lovely town to visit
I just love this hotel.
Great central location and very friendly and attentive staff.