- 2 guest reviews
"top hosts, great food, beautifull cottage..pleasent room ... will return..."
"A beautiful property in a wonderful location close to the estuary with friendly, helpful hosts...."
About the hotel
A Picturesque, 18th c. oak beamed cottage situated on the Kent estuary in the Arnside and Silverdale area of outstanding natural beauty close to Leighton Moss nature reserve. Ideal for cycling and walking.
Within easy reach of Lake District and Yorkshire Dales. Two double bedded en-suite rooms with flat screen TV and beverage facilities. Illuminated off-road residents car park. Open all year round.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/05/2010 to 31/05/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash or cheque. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
top hosts, great food, beautifull cottage..pleasent room ...
A beautiful property in a wonderful location close to the estuary with friendly, helpful hosts.