- 54 guest reviews
"Good value for money, great location, friendly staff...."
"We were greeted warmly and showed our room. The room was adequit. The bathroom door did not fully open as it hit the bottom of the bed. Duri..."
"When you find a good value deal, you expect to find a catch. I couldn't find one. Excellent location, friendly, helpful service and great va..."
"Booked this quite late as wanted to visit Newquay for new year and as had to take the dog found we were limited to where we could stay. Afte..."
"had a wonderful time at this lovely b and b. The owners were very welcoming and couldn't of got a better room. Short walk to the nearest sho..."
About the hotel
Aquarius B & B is situated within a 5 minute walk of Tolcarne and Lusty Glaze beaches and a 2 minute walk to the famous Barrowfields and its magnificent panoramic views, who many believe are the best in Newquay, where you can view many of Newquay's glorious eleven beaches and coves. The guesthouse boasts free wi-fi throughout, free private parking on site and your own set of keys to come and go as you please. Aquarius rooms are all large and have simple colourful decor and all have a TV/DVD, tea and coffee making facilities and mini fridges.
Each has a en-suite bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A iron and use of a microwave can be requested if needed. Continental breakfast is available in guest rooms, or a full english breakfast can be ordered to have in the dining room served 7-9. 30am. Guests at Aquarius can try surfing, abseiling and rock climbing at nearby Lusty Glaze which has one of Europe's longest, highest and fastest zip wire. Alternatively, there is boat trips, fishing trips and scuba diving from the Harbour. Newquay is famous for its variety of shops, bars and clubs that can be reached in 10 minutes or less on foot.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/04/2013 to 29/04/2022 - DOGS WILL BE CHARGED AT £5 PER NIGHT. ANY DAMAGE BY DOGS WILL BE CHARGABLE. PLEASE NOTE WE DO HAVE A CAT AND A DOG. The LateRooms.com rates for Aquarius in NEWQUAY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money, great location, friendly staff.
We were greeted warmly and showed our room.
The room was adequit. The bathroom door did not fully open as it hit the bottom of the bed. During the night there was alot of disturbance from the guests in the next room. A lovely place to stay if you dont intend been in the room much. We would stay again but only for a night or two.