- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Great location. Felt very welcome. Breakfast was lovely...."
"Stayed for the one night, walked into town for a meal & drinks (10 minutes along the road) and had a very pleasant night's sleep. A perfect..."
"A warm personal welcome given by our host continued throughout our stay. Large room, comfortable bed and spotless en suite. Just the job for..."
"The room was well presented and comfortable. Sharon, our host, was very courteous and provided excellent customer service...."
"Very warm welcome when we arrived showed us to our room which was nice light and airy Sarah the owner a very lovely lady nothing too much tr..."
About the hotel
Aquarius B & B is situated within a 5 minute walk of Tolcarne and Lusty Glaze beaches and a 2 minute walk to the famous Barrowfields and its magnificent panoramic views, who many believe are the best in Newquay, where you can view many of Newquay's glorious eleven beaches and coves. The guesthouse boasts free wi-fi throughout, free private parking on site and your own set of keys to come and go as you please. Aquarius rooms are all large and have simple colourful decor and all have a TV/DVD, tea and coffee making facilities and mini fridges.
Each has a en-suite bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A iron and use of a microwave can be requested if needed. Continental breakfast is available in guest rooms, or a full english breakfast can be ordered to have in the dining room served 7-9. 30am. Guests at Aquarius can try surfing, abseiling and rock climbing at nearby Lusty Glaze which has one of Europe's longest, highest and fastest zip wire. Alternatively, there is boat trips, fishing trips and scuba diving from the Harbour. Newquay is famous for its variety of shops, bars and clubs that can be reached in 10 minutes or less on foot.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/04/2013 to 29/04/2022 - DOGS WILL BE CHARGED AT £5 PER NIGHT. ANY DAMAGE BY DOGS WILL BE CHARGABLE. PLEASE NOTE WE DO HAVE A CAT AND A DOG. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Young boy let himself into our room, very annoyed at time he had a key as well and have his surf suit on wanting to get his surf board out of storage cupboard in our room.
he didn't wait for us to answer door when knocking he let himself in.
Felt very welcome. Breakfast was lovely.