- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"The hosts were very friendly and helpful. House/room is clean and tidy. Breakfast was excellent!..."
"Very quite retreat in close proximity to shops and beaches..."
"You would struggle to find the same quality at such a good price elsewhere. The owner was very approachable and I'm sure she would have sort..."
"Clean, tidy, very friendly, good room, good price. all in all no problems what so ever...."
"Our stay was lovely owner Sarah was very helpful and a great help. We were put into the attic room2 it had everything we needed plenty of cu..."
About the hotel
Aquarius B & B is situated within a 5 minute walk of Tolcarne and Lusty Glaze beaches and a 2 minute walk to the famous Barrowfields and its magnificent panoramic views, who many believe are the best in Newquay, where you can view many of Newquay's glorious eleven beaches and coves. The guest house boasts free Wi-Fi throughout, free private parking on site and your own set of keys to come and go as you please.
Aquarius rooms are all large and have simple colourful decor and all have a TV/DVD, tea and coffee making facilities and mini fridges.
Each has an en-suite bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. An iron and use of a microwave can be requested if needed.
Continental breakfast is available in guest rooms, or a full English breakfast can be ordered to have in the dining room served 7-9. 30am. Guests at Aquarius can try surfing, abseiling and rock climbing at nearby Lusty Glaze which has one of Europe's longest, highest and fastest zip wire. Alternatively, there is boat trips, fishing trips, and scuba diving from the Harbour.
Newquay is famous for its variety of shops, bars, and clubs that can be reached in 10 minutes or less on foot.
- 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/04/2013 to 29/04/2022 - DOGS WILL BE CHARGED AT £5 PER NIGHT. ANY DAMAGE BY DOGS WILL BE CHARGABLE. PLEASE NOTE WE DO HAVE A CAT AND A DOG. A first night deposit is required to secure all bookings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable stay
The hosts were very friendly and helpful.
House/room is clean and tidy. Breakfast was excellent!
Accommodation was clean,comfortable and pleasant
Very quite retreat in close proximity to shops and beaches