About the hotel
Le Grand Bois, La Résidence offers Finish-style log cottages. It is set in a quiet area in Burgundy and features a heated swimming pool and a fitness center. Choose a 1, 2 or 3-bedroom cottage.
All of the fully furnished cottages are equipped with a living room, private bathing facilities with separate bathrooms, complete kitchen areas and private terraces with a barbecue. Le Grand Bois also invites guests to enjoy the on site facilities such as the heated swimming pool and outdoor swimming pool with solarium. There is also a fitness center with a sauna and a terrace offering panoramic views. Guests with children will appreciate the numerous facilities available to them such as a volleyball, basketball and tennis courts and an on site bike rental.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Bois Magny-Cours in Gimouille is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Vile! Do not stay here
If, like us, you like the idea of a quiet lodge in the French countryside you might be tempted to book into this holiday resort.
However if, like us, you are not prepared to live in squalor in a damp, dirty, and cobweb infested garden shed do not book here.
My husband and I decided to book in for two nights via Laterooms as a stop over from our long road trip from Zermatt, Switzerland to the UK. The accommodation was advertised as 4-star with air-conditioning and despite a couple of shady reviews on tripadvisor the overall reviews looked promising. Arriving at 7pm after an 8 hour car journey we were allocated a 2-person bungalow (610). Despite looking like a bear had attacked it with its claws from the outside we reserved judgement. It was only when we stepped inside that the real horror began. Despite paying a late rate of over 108 euros a night the interior looked like something out of a bad horror movie. The bungalow was absolutely tiny with a faded and ripped sofa to one end and a filthy kitchenette the other. The fridge was grotty inside and out and there were breadcrumbs all over the countertops. The pine table had grubby rings on it and the whole place smelled like mildew. I am normally the fussy one but even my husband said I he was not staying there and marched back to reception. The lady at reception then came to the bungalow and asked what was wrong with it. I said this is not 4-star and she said there is no star. Then she 'upgraded' us to an equally vile, damp and dirty lodge that was bigger but still no way 4 star and still with that damp mildew aroma, cobwebs and furniture from a car boot sale. We stayed one night, sleeping in our clothes on top of the bed covers, and left. Heed my words - I am not a massive snob but I do expect clean when I stay in any accommodation - Do not stay here. If you book now then you're your own worse enemy!