This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Steeped in history and full of character, the Crown Hotel is renowned for its good food, clean rooms, relaxed atmosphere, polite service and friendly welcome. Leased by the Barbé family for nearly 5 years now, the hotel philosophy is to support local trade and employ local people. Pwllheli has much to offer and is very much an up and coming town.
There is a Sailing Academy under development, and many larger companies have recently set up shop here - just proving it must really be on its way up here! We have a beautiful Sandy Beach, a Marina, and areas all around ideal for Fishing, Shooting, Golfing, Walking and even Sunbathing & Swimming when the sun is shining!. The town has an array of individual Boutique-Style Gift Shops, Café's, Bars and Restaurants, and is an ideal base to explore the magnificent surrounding areas. As an up and coming town, we think you will find that prices around here are more competitive than other towns in the area - and with such potential and beauty all around, why not give Pwllheli a chance, enjoy yourselves, and save a few pence while you're at it?! We hope to see you soon here, and promise we will do our very best to make you feel welcome and as comfortable as possible. Please note our restaurant is closed Sunday evening. We serve a carvery 12-3pm. PLEASE NOTE: THIS HOTEL HAS A STRICTLY NO ANIMALS POLICY
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Crown Hotel in Pwllheli are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet