- 145 guest reviews
"Great choice.....very central for City, nice feel to the building. The room was good - clean and modern, no internal or external noise and w..."
"I've stayed at this hotel and gave it a glowing review, five stars across the deck. However, on the occasion, I became aware of three small..."
"Brilliant hotel, ideal location for shopping, restaurants and bars. The hotel was clean and welcoming. The car park was quite near. 10 minut..."
"I have stayed here multiple times...."
"Very comfortable hotel, good value...."
About the hotel
The Nadler Liverpool, formerly base2stay Liverpool is located in a busy, stylish neighborhood buzzing with a choice of bars and restaurants for guests to visit, many offering exclusive discounts for base2stay guests. An extensive range of these restaurants also offer breakfast. And our complimentary Nespresso machine is available for our guests 24/7 in our fabulous reception lounge.
Breakfast: Pre-order a Lunya continental breakfast box from only £6 per person or order from the hot breakfast delivery menu from Franklins @ FACT in your room. (Guests have to pay Franklins cash on delivery) Our vending machine, located on the ground floor, to the right of reception, offers a variety of snacks and soft drinks at high street prices. Complimentary ice machines are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, by the elevator.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/02/2012 to 30/03/2018 - Please note we take a pre-authorisation of a credit card on arrival: £50 for Single, Double & Twin room £100 for Superior, Deluxe and Gallery The LateRooms.com rates for The Nadler Liverpool, formerly base2stay Liverpool in LIVERPOOL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Great choice.....very central for City, nice feel to the building.
The room was good - clean and modern, no internal or external noise and well appointed. Add in the very reasonable price, and it all adds up to a winner..............wouldn't even bother looking elsewhere.
Hard and Bright
I've stayed at this hotel and gave it a glowing review, five stars across the deck.
However, on the occasion, I became aware of three small features that I had clearly missed on my first stay. 1. The courtesy tap inside the room has a bright surround light which cannot be turned off, so anyone looking for a black out room, won't get it. 2. The air conditioning is confusing. My system was, rather noisily, on all night trying to keep the air temperature down. 3. The beds, whilst soft, should be complement with slight softer pillows. The firmness of the current pillow range means I would be unlikely to return here again.