- 89 guest reviews
"Handy location, helpful staff, good price and smart clean rooms...."
"Can't fault the hotel one bit, very clean and modern, all the staff where very helpful. Hotel is located near a lot of bars and nice places..."
"This hotel is one of the best we've ever stayed in. Only wish we could have stayed longer!..."
"If you just want a nice place to stay in easy access of the city centre, this is a great property. Restaurants are nearby so it is fine as l..."
"Great location, beautifully restored building, comfortable room...."
About the hotel
The Nadler Liverpool, formerly base2stay Liverpool is located in a busy, stylish neighbourhood buzzing with a choice of bars and restaurants for guests to visit, many offering exclusive discounts for Nadler Liverpool guests. An extensive range of these restaurants also offer breakfast. Breakfast: Pre-order a Lunya continental breakfast box from only £6 per person.
Our vending machine, located on the ground floor, to the right of reception, offers a variety of snacks and soft drinks at high street prices. Complimentary ice machines are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, by the elevator.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/02/2012 to 30/03/2018 - Please note we take a pre-authorisation of a credit card on arrival: £50 for Single, Double & Twin room £100 for Superior, Deluxe and Gallery The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
The Nadler Liverpool, formerly base2stay Liverpool
Handy location, helpful staff, good price and smart clean rooms.
Can't fault the hotel one bit, very clean and modern, all the staff where very helpful.
Hotel is located near a lot of bars and nice places to eat, only being a few minuets walk from city centre as well, which was perfect for what we wanted. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone, really enjoyed our stay and great value for money.