- 78 guest reviews
"We arrived early for our stay but had no problems checking in. The gentleman showing us to our room was very helpful & told us everything we..."
"We were greeted at the door on arrival warmly. On the booking we added a special note, as invited to do, this had not been read. Our greeter..."
"A charming property, situated in one of England's loveliest towns. It is almost adjacent to the Minster (helps if you enjoy bells!), 7-8 min..."
About the hotel
Beautiful Georgian Grade 2 listed building adjacent to Beverley Minster overlooking a lovely green pasture with rooms of generous and elegant proportions 2 minutes walk from the Town Centre and Train Station. WI FI in all rooms price includes Full English Breakfast in our Breakfast Room, plus a free Residents Parking Permit. Due to various problems and poor reviews earlier in the year, Management and Control of Minster Garth has recently been taken over by Andrea an experienced Manageress, who has employed new staff and has instigated a new regime of cleanliness and efficiency which includes a programme of replacement of all linen and towels as well as general refurbishment, maintenance and redecoration.
We are now confident that past problems are behind us and that we can offer guests the standards of service and efficiency they expect.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/11/2014 to 30/11/2015 - Invoices will be charged at an additional £ 5 on top of the cost of stay. We are not VAT registered as we fall below the VAT threshold. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
49% would recommend it to a friend
Minster Garth Guest House
We arrived early for our stay but had no problems checking in.
The gentleman showing us to our room was very helpful & told us everything we needed to know. The room was nice & warm & the bathroom was lovely. The hotel is in an ideal location & we would definately return.
Worst hotel ever
Noisy, Grubby , Shabby The worst hotel I have stayed in ever , Not helped by the owner playing very loud music in the room below mine !!!.
.A truly dreadful place