- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Even though it's not in the best area of the city the location is very convenient as there are tube stations, bus stops and many shops aroun..."
"We booked a short break in Lisbon and were simply looking for a centrally located budget hotel. Travel from the airport via the metro was se..."
"Helpful and friendly staff. Very clean but basic, if I had a cat I would not have been able to swing it. However as it was a city break I le..."
"Great hotel in a great location to get around Central Lisbon. Once there, you can get around everywhere on foot. The hotel is clean and feel..."
About the hotel
Lisbon City Hotel Lisbon Lisbon City Hotel, the newest urban design hotel in Lisbon within easy walking distance of Lisbon downtown and just five minutes from Lisbon International Airport. The sophisticated modern architecture and welcoming atmosphere boast excellent accommodation offering individually-controlled air-conditioning, sound-proofed windows, cable TV, safe-deposit box, direct-dial telephone, work desk, Free Wi-Fi. Facilities and services include conference and meeting rooms, rent-a-car, laundry, well equipped business center, the exquisite City Lounge Bar, baby-sitting, sightseeing excursions and a metro station right outside the hotel.
Lisbon City Hotel is ideally surrounded by restaurants, cafés, banks, pharmacies, hairdressers, and grocery stores. The beaches of Costa da Caparica, Estoril and Cascais are all just 25 km away.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lisbon City Hotel
Even though it's not in the best area of the city the location is very convenient as there are tube stations, bus stops and many shops around.
The value for money is very good considering the quality of the room. The staff was nice and helpful. Will definitely recommend!
Excellent budget hotel
We booked a short break in Lisbon and were simply looking for a centrally located budget hotel.
Travel from the airport via the metro was seamless and cheap (2 mins walk from Anjos station) with a 10-15 min walk to the centre of town, very convenient. The hotel was exactly to the standard expected; reception staff friendly and helpful; breafast buffet excellent (although could open earlier for those catching an early flight. It was quite noisy situated on a busy street (even with the double glazing) so take ear plugs if you think you'll need them. Overall though highly recommended.