- 4 guest reviews
"It was an excellent stay in a lovely hotel. Location couldn't have been better and service was great...."
"The location of the hotel is very good, but the room is tiny and the housekeeping maids are very, very noisy in the morning. In addition, I..."
About the hotel
Experience a picture-perfect view of the Dutch capital from the Eden Hotel Amsterdam. The property is situated in the bustling city centre, alongside the famous Rembrandt Square and right on the river Amstel with downright enchanting views of the lift up bridges and passing boats. Eden Hotel Amsterdam places the premier shops, cafes, bars and nightclubs of the city within your immediate grasp.
The hotel is easy accessible by public transport and car and boasts 218 trendy rooms, all with individually controlled air conditioning. The rooms have been renovated to the highest standard and are equipped with a flat screen TV with movie on demand and a compact bathroom with shower or bath. Internet access and coffee & tea making facilities are included in our superior and executive rooms. Can't decide what to do outside of the hotel? Let our concierge plan your perfect trips around Amsterdam.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Massage, Tennis Courts
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Doctor on call, Porter
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 04/01/2011 to 31/12/2020 - At check-in a deposit of € 50 per stay is required. The LateRooms.com rate for Eden Hotel - Hampshire Eden in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
It was an excellent stay in a lovely hotel.
Location couldn't have been better and service was great.
The location of the hotel is very good, but the room is tiny and the housekeeping maids are very, very noisy in the morning.
In addition, I must have had the room next to the service entrance as there was a lot of very loud noise very early in the morning.