This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Shinagawa is the south entrance to Tokyo. The Shinagawa Prince Hotel, which is in front of Shinagawa Station, has good access to Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, Big Site, and the Tokyo Forum, as well as movie theaters, bowling, the Epson Shinagawa Aqua Stadium, Amusement park, tennis, golf, swimming pools and other entertainment facilities. From business to sightseeing, this is an entertainment hotel that guests can enjoy in many ways.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Bowls , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 200.00(JPY) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet