Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
MoLi Collection Commercial Road
|4||Self Classified Serviced Apartments||Ratings explained|
The business hub of Canary Wharf is only a short walk away, which makes these serviced apartments ideal for working professionals. The DLR and Jubilee Line as well as many shops, bars and restaurants around Canary Wharf are also within walking distance. The local marina in Limehouse creates a picturesque landscape to relax in, while the proximity of the River Thames adds further to the charms of City Reach apartments. Recent developments have seen the area develop into a buzzing, cosmopolitan hub for shopping, dining and leisure activities, with hip entertainment districts like Brick Lane, Hoxton Square and Shoreditch only 2.5 miles away.
Our serviced apartments offer the perfect base for the modern business traveller, being ideally located between Canary Wharf and the City of London. Nearby transport links also provide easy access to the O2 Arena, the West End and the other crucial landmarks in the capital.In your own neighbourhood, you can visit the Museum in Docklands to learn about the maritime history of East London, venture a little further out to explore the buzzing nightlife in Brick Lane, visit historic pubs around Limehouse and Wapping, or soak up some relaxation at one of the many local spas in Canary Wharf.
1) We request guests to book prior to 1200hrs GMT, else we do not have staffing in the area.
2) Credit cards incur a service charge for making payment (3.5 % on Master/ Visa and 4.5% on Amex)
3) We would require a copy of credit card authorization form of the guest / third party along with a scan copy of ID proof (valid passport/ driver’s license) of the guest as well as third party if any.
4) We reserve the right to pre-authorize guest credit card with a £200 security deposit against any damages incurred during your stay.
5) Should you be arriving at the apartment after 8pm or before 9am you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance. A out-of-hours check-in fee will be applied if your time of arrival is after 8pm or before 9am, £50 before and £100 after midnight.