- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Great hotel, friendly staff and close to the tube. Room was very nice and super clean. Great stay!..."
"This hotel is a right gem. The reception staff were very friendly and professional. After booking in , the porter took us across the road to..."
"The hotel is split across two sides of the street but that wasn't a problem. The hotel is old converted Victorian houses which means lots of..."
"small room but ok for one night and in-room amenities were fine. Didnt like constant humming of aircon / heating with duct just outside the..."
"I'm not sure the small step into the lobby on the 2nd floor is safe. This is a tripping hazard..."
About the hotel
Park Avenue Baker Street Hotel is non-smoking hotel with 24 hour reception, recently refurbished, with numerous modern comforts and luxury features. All the rooms in the hotel are en suite with flat screen TV's, 24/7 complimentary wireless internet access. Located within walking distance to Lords Cricket Ground, Madame Tussauds, Oxford Street, London Zoo and easy reach from Baker St station (2 minutes walk) with 5 underground lines + 13 Bus lines to Euston, St Pancras, Hyde Park, Piccadilly Circus, west end Shopping Theatres & Museums.
Please note that the hotel is divided into two wings, situated opposite to each other. Therefore, the rooms are allocated across the two wings depending on the availability.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/04/2013 to 30/04/2022 - Guest to present same credit/debit card on arrival for verification. If guest fails to present same card, guest(s) advised to settle payment in cash or by card at the time of arrival. The LateRooms.com rates for Park Avenue Baker Street in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel, friendly staff and close to the tube.
Room was very nice and super clean. Great stay.
Super base for exploring London
This hotel is a right gem.
The reception staff were very friendly and professional. After booking in , the porter took us across the road to our room. He showed us everything and how it worked. The room was just what you want for a long weekend, for exploring London. My wife and I think that the rooms would be a tad small if you were to stay longer. As I said at the beginning, the staff were so helpful. When we got back to the hotel Saturday night after a night in the city, I went to reception to get more milk and teabags and they told me to go to our room and they would bring the stuff over, which they did. This was at 2 am in the morning. A very good place to stay.